The Return of the Storm

Three pairs of eyes followed their target, each gripping their binoculars whilst maintaining minimum movements. Even their breaths are maintained to be silent as if inhaling and exhaling slower than usual. To be able to slip past the guards is a blessing enough and the three cannot risk the chance of being found out.

"Is that him?"

"Positive."

"Is watching this silver head really worth our time?"

"He'll send us directly to that brat."

"Shut it you two, the target is finally going. Alert the others."

"Roger."

The target, oblivious to the the people watching him, entered the limo. They watched the car disappear from their sight before stealthily disappearing in the darkness.

***

Ryohei crossed his arms and leaned back on his chair. "...hmmm....." After a few more minutes, he opened his eyes and looked at the three pairs of orbs watching him. "It sounds extremely interesting."

The two seated uncrowned kings fist pumped while the other smiled.

"I'm sorry, there's no category for boxing." Reo apologetically said, "but it is a relief you agreed to be in the basketball group."

"But why? You guys are the extreme players of the school's basketball team."

"As announced earlier, the student council and the principal approved about the sports fest being a year level competition." The vice president started. "Naturally, the ace players of each club can just join their sports forte and it does sound unfair; therefore, we decided to restrict these star players from joining their strong sport. It is either they coach their picked members or join another category."

"In our case, we're part of those ace players so we can't play basketball." Kotaro briefly said as he rock his chair before pointing his two index fingers at him. "And so, we're recruiting you."

"We did notice your capabilities during PE," Eikichi added.

"My family and I do play basketball, but we usually alter the rules... as per Reborn-san's order." Ryohei mumbled the last part, remembering that their game can only be recognized as basketball because of the ball used but the rules are otherworldly. The Vongola can only shudder in the memory of it.

"Then let us teach you some basic rules," Reo offered which the sun guardian enthusiastically approved. The three uncrowned kings grinned.

"Let's go join the other recruits in the gym!" Hayama exclaimed as he stood up, hyped about the thought of the incoming sports festival.

***

Mukuro became a regular in the disciplinary committee room just for the fun of watching the people from the cctv monitors.

"Creepy stalking psychopath." Hibari would mumble everytime he would exit the room to perform his usual duty of patroling around the school.

The other would laugh in reply, provoking and stirring a fight with the skylark will only anger their vice president. Namely, 'the sadistic yet awesome sadist' Reborn the sadist. Repeating the word is not even enough to prove the point.

The mist would mostly watch the screens with little interest and hope to start some trouble but as he would finalize his little harmless plan, the bell would ring. He can put it in action if only the same scenario will happen the next break which is highly unlikely.

Attending his classes is never his favorite part of the day. If one thing is proven to be the most effective way to kill Mukuro, it will be boredom. Just like what is happening now. Remaining on his seat and listening to different adults talk in front is never appealing to him. In general, he got tired of listening to adults. Mukuro already got out of that facility ran by them, he should be already free. He would sometimes ask what's the difference between school and the facility, the former may be a hundred times kinder than the latter but both disregard the failures. Those who fail will be judged and if the decline continues, the end will be inevitable. Those who once had a name will be a nobody.