Choice

Gokudera was easily remembered by their classmates for numerous reasons. As his Italian blood makes him look less Japanese, they immediately knew he's a foreigner. His knowledge is also note worthy as he can even perfect a kanji test despite entering the school late. Not to mention, he aced the math test. The teachers are pleased about it.

Still, it baffles them that he deeply respect their other classmate, Sawada, and has a friendly rivalry with Yamamoto. But the women still see it appealing.

Though not every comment towards him is positive.

After his verbal brawl with Nezu (who became their biology teacher when Ooshima-sensei came back) during fifth period, his final image among the students is a bad boy but a weird one. Despite that, the females still swoon over him. Right now, the women in their class is dying due to excessive exposure to three ikemen, namely, Akashi, Gokudera, and Yamamoto.

Tsuna has his own appeal.

The storm's scowl deepened as he went down to memory lane. Nezu had always been a know it all even back in middle school. He can control his temper since he no longer belittle his beloved Juudaime but how dare he insult UMAs.

Damn him.

"Gokudera, calm down. Its not like Nezu-sensei rejected their existence." Yamamoto rest his hands behind his head as he spoke to his seatmate.

"Shut up baseball freak. You know nothing." he spat back. "He can burn in hell."

The rain sighed before looking at Tsuna for his permission. The sky gave a small nod and Chrome immediately created an illusion to look like the other two guardians remained in their position. Yamamoto lit his ring and a tiny blue flame jumped towards Gokudera's forehead. The act made the storm calm in seconds. Seeing the job finished, Chrome followed the other females out the room.

"That was unnecessary." Gokudera mumbled.

"We don't want your temper showing outside." Yamamoto said.

Just like Gokudera, he also matured after all those years. Collonello never disapproved of Yamamoto being easy going nor agreeing of him taking missions lightly. Everyone in the CEDEF thought he would be pissed of and commence to his tight tutoring but he shrugged them off. In contrary, the former rain arcoballeno would want to let the vongola rain be as he is. Like the summer rain that sweeps away the heat.

Squalo, on the other hand, had stopped his nagging about Yamamoto being passionate about baseball. After experiencing first hand the sport, he had accepted that it is a decent way to practice one's swing. It did not stop him though to send his fighting videos to Yamamoto. Still, it irks the shark that the stupid smile is still plastered on his student's face. Nevertheless, his mentors agree that he did mature even if its just a little.

"Yeah, yeah." the storm grumbled. "We're only going to have a look at the grounds. It doesn't matter."

"You do realize Tsuna doesn't want us hurting civilians."

Gokudera stiffened. It is an unspoken rule not to excessively hurt a non mafia person. Though, that is only under Tsuna's reign. Since the mafia has an infamous reputation and it called out to heartless people, the sky cannot deny that evil will seek evil. Still, he choose to remain and protect his friends and the innocent.

The storm clicked his tongue and changed to his PE uniform before following the others outside. They were told that the time was allotted for the first years to join an event for the upcoming sports festival. The field and gyms are full of first years, anticipating to be listed. Rakuzan is known for its high acceptance in universities so Tsuna had not expected to see a wide variety of sports. He fished the paper on his pocket and reread it.