First Step

The reason Reborn picked to be the vice-principal is because being the principal himself gives a lot of attention. He doesn't want that, especially when he is already known and the enemy famiglias might find out the school is ran by the Vongola which can be concluded that the next in line will attend.

Since they caught a rumor of other mafias trying to assassinate Tsuna, him and Vongola Nono decided to bring him back in Japan and enroll him to a normal looking school. They can only thank fate that the Vongola Decimo and his guardian's appearances are not yet released to public which makes it harder for the enemies. Unless an allied famiglia decides to betray them. They, of course, took it into count and thus enrolling Tsuna and his guardians to a school ran by the Vongola and known only by the most trusted staffs.

And that school is none other than, Rakuzan High.

"Are there any movement?" A voice in the phone was heard.

"None, yet. I'll let you know if something comes up, Nono."

Reborn ended the call and watched his surroundings cautiously, checking every small changes.

The reason for tampering Tsuna's alarm is just to check if he's still aware of his surrounding. As expected, he relaxed upon arriving in Japan. His guardians will be given different assessments of course.

Reborn smirked. This is just the first step to train the next generation about their surroundings. Mukuro and Hibari can be exempted since the two are fully aware of the thing around them. Being an ex criminal of the former and a disciplinary commitee president of the latter.

***

Mukuro remained seated on his seat, his gaze fixated outside. He yawned and continued ignoring all the noise around him. Including the shouts of the angry teacher in front.

"Mukuro. Answer. This. Question. Now." The balding instructor breathed deeply, stopping himself from attacking the rebel student.

The other students flinched at their teacher's tone. He is known as a terror teacher and no student humiliated him before, until now. They all looked at the scolded teen, not realizing they're holding their breath.

The mist ignored them all together with a certain silver head.

Chihiro Mayuzumi rested his head on his palm as he watch the scene unfold. He yawned and stared at the new comer. The teacher once again shouted.

'Ahh... so noisy.'

Mukuro glanced at the direction of the silver head and saw the empty chair beside him.

'The skylark is still talking to that hitman, Oh?'

A thought entered his mind and the mist stood up unwarned, surprising everybody.

"So you finally listened to me." The teacher smirked in victory. "Now answer -... where are you going?!"

Mukuro walked towards the door still ignoring the everyone around him. When he assured he is away from their sight, a mist slowly enveloped him and he disappeared.

The teacher who angrily followed him outside gaped upon not finding his student on the hallway.

"Kufufufu," Mukuro laughed as he reappeared infront of the door of Disciplinary Committee.

"You're finally here, Mukuro." Reborn said upon the teen's entrance.

"You should have told me earlier, then I wouldn't have to bear with that noisy low life." Mukuro irritatingly said. Even though he can defeat the hitman in a way, he didn't dare to attack him. Ever since that accident happened, everyone in the Vongola learned not to anger him.

"I want to watch you deal with that annoying man." Reborn smirked and looked at the far end of the room. He followed his gaze and saw the multiple screens.

"Security cameras. No wonder I feel watched." Mukuro raised a brow.

"Get to the point already." Hibari who remained seated on the couch ever since the mist entered, finally talked.

Reborn looked at the two and saw their full attention. He started talking.

"This is just a simple game I prepared for everyone but you two are the its."

A sadistic smile appeared on Reborn's face. The two third years smirked. They like the sound of that.

***

Tsuna, Yamamoto and Chrome suddely felt a chill and looked around. Each didn't realize they all felt the sadistic aura.

Their classmates didn't notice their secret glancing around but it definitely didn't miss the red amd gold orbs.