•3

Azirah Anthony

"Wake up baby." I heard my mom say, as she shook my body. "I'm up mom." I said with a sigh. It was Monday morning, and lord knows how much I hated Monday's. It was 6:00 and I had to be out the house by 7:40, so I had more than enough time to get ready.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I loved the way Alissa braided my hair.

After, I got out my sleeping shorts and tank top, and hopped in the shower. I did my hygiene and everything, which took about 40 minutes. "What am I wearing today ?" I asked myself.

It was really warm today, so I wanted to look cute. I settled for a black midi tank dress that hugged my body so well. I threw on my all gold custom harrauches, and added a gold MK watch. I called Alissa, so she could be ready by the time I'm in front of her house.

I hopped in the car and sped to Alissa's house.

*********

Me and Alissa walked into school. First period already started, but at least we still made it. I walked into yearbook class, and notice a seat available next to Chase, so I sat next to him.

"My son Zizi what's up ?" Chase said, giving me a hug. "Hey, how was your weekend ?" I asked. Me and Chase would just talk for the whole time, because we didn't do much in this class, and Ms. Freeman would just pass everyone.

"It was okay, didn't do much. By the way, I like your braids." He said, pulling my hair. I giggled. "Thanks." I said. We spent the rest of the time in class just talking about our future.

When the bell rang, me and Chase was still chatting until Alissa showed up. "Hey Alissa, why are you guys looking so pretty today ?" Chase asked, making us smile. "All for my baby Derryck." Alissa said sticking out her tongue out, as we laughed at her. We were all just talking and laughing, until Brandon came. "What's up B-nasty ?" Chase said dapping him up. They did their usual hand shake that ended with a dab.

Me and Alissa imitated them, as they looked at us with blank faces. We was laughing so hard, but they didn't find anything funny. "Ya so corny." Brandon said, shaking his head. Me, Alissa, and Brandon had trig, so we walked to class together. It wasn't long after Alissa spotted Derryck, and left us for him. Me and Brandon was now walking together.

"You look nice." He said taking a glance at me. "Thanks kid." I said, making him shoot his head straight at me. "Okay, okay, you're using that kid word a little to loose." He said.

A girl named Amber walked up to Brandon giving him a hug, eyeing me in the process. It was just hilarious to me how these girls really went crazy for these guys. "Hey Brandon, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend ..." She said, looking over to me. "And who are you assuming is his girl ?" I said with a slight attitude. Rude ass bitch.

Amber was a popular girl. She was never rude to me or anything so, I didn't have a problem with her. I just don't like what she just pulled just now. She was slim, her body was on point, light skin, and had long blonde weave up to her ass. I wasn't gonna lie, she was very pretty.

"I don't have a girl .." He said awkwardly. "Anyways I'll call you after school." She said, switching extra hard as she walked away.

"Damn Brandon, getting me in trouble with your hoes, and I just met you ?" I said laughing. "I don't even know her like that, she just asked for my number Friday. That's all." He said. I shrugged.

We made it to Ms. Fagan class a little late, since we were all chilling for a little bit. Every girl in the class looked at me, I'm guessing because I walked in with Brandon. I really wasn't feeling all this attention from these crazy bitches.

***********

I just met Brandon and his friends and they were so cool. They act as if they knew me forever, and I was really feeling their vibes. It was fun to finally have cool guy friends, other than the hating ass bitches giving us stares. We was chilling at our lunch table, but most of the Kinston team came to join us. I guess the hoes that sat at the Kinston team table was mad because they left them for me and Alissa. Wasn't our fault they were sluts.

"Yeah nigga, the way I kicked that bitch out my crib. Didn't even let the hoe get a chance to get dress !"  Some guy name Sean said. We all laughed, as he was telling us the story of how he fucked a girl, not knowing she was on her period. Sean Obi was a husky dark skin guy. He was a funny ass nigga, and he was attractive in some weird way.

"This nigga Obi is a clown man." Derryck said, as he wiped his tears away. "Ya gonna keep laughing until that shit happens to ya." He said, while eating his food.

"So ya niggas going to that party on Friday ? Chase asked. "I heard Ashley party's be turnt, but I'm with it if ya with it. So what's sup ?" Brandon said. Everybody said they was with it in unison.

Then Brandon looked at me. "You going ?" He asked. I looked at Alissa. "Yesss, I need to party." Alissa squealed. "There's your answer." I said with a smirk.