•29

Brandon X. Ingram

PART II

"So you don't hear me speaking to you ?" Azirah asked calmly. I looked over to Chase and he mouthed, We can't save you now.

I inwardly sighed. "It was not even what you think, I thought she was my friend until she threw herself onto me, even after I told her I had a girl."

Cassie hysterically laughed. "Oh please Brandon, you didn't mind me kissing and rubbing up on you so don't even do that." She waved me off then turn to Azirah. "Your man is a liar."

Azirah just stood there with her arms crossed, nodded her head at everything we were saying. She was way too calm for me, but still looked liked she could snap any minute now. Alissa just stood behind her shaking her head at me.

"Cassie if I knew you were like that I would've never fucked with your ass in the first place, you're jus-" Azirah cut me off in mid-sentence.

"So you got this bitch up in MY house talking about trying to steal MY man from me ?" She asked while pointing back at Cassie. She raised her eyebrows looking surprised that Azirah called her out her name.

"Did she forget to tell you the part when I dubbed her ass making her look dumb as fuck ?" I asked.

"Dubbed what Brandon ? You was gonna come back sooner or later, but we're not gonna even get to that. I just wanna know who are you calling a bitch ?" She asked turning to Azirah. I wish she never even did that.

Azirah looked around trying to figure out if Cassie was speaking to her or not. "Bitch clearly you, are you dumb ? What type of dog ass bitch try and throws their self to nigga with a whole girl ? You sound stupid and you look even more stupid. You over here telling me and Alissa about a boy you're trying to steal from his girl, that's wack as fuck. The only thing I'm mad about is that the boy had to be Brandon, cause now you're boutta be a dead bitch. This is my house, I will beat your ass over here too. You trying to act crazy ? I'll show you crazy, try me !"

 You trying to act crazy ? I'll show you crazy, try me !"

"Azirah don't even do that, she's not even important." I tried grabbing her hand , but she pulled away. "Brandon don't touch me cause seriously I'ma slap the shit outta you. As my boyfriend you should've knew better." She said.