•18

Azirah Anthony

When I walked in school Monday morning, I felt like all eyes were on me.

I know everybody knew what happened Friday, because it was on news. It was just very annoying, I wasn't used to this type of attention.

I was so glad I shortly found Alissa. "Heyyyyy sis." Alissa sang. She looked so beautiful today. She wore a black skater skirt, along with an off-the-shoulder white long sleeve crop top. Her all white high top chucks were so fresh, as her long purple hair stopped at the middle of her back. The black choker necklace topped her outfit off. I admired my best friend so much.

"Oh my gosh, bitch you're sooooo cute." I cooed to her. "I was gonna compliment you, but my bitch look great errrrrdayyyyy !" She said in a annoying bird voice, I laughed at her stupidness. I Wore a light pink crochet crop top, light ripped jeans, and the light pink Rihanna puma slides. My hair was braided into two large braids.

"You're such a bird ! But what's up ? How's life going ?" I asked. We decided to sit in the cafeteria for a while, because we were earlier than usual. "Well ....." She started. "I'm so happy to be having a baby with Derryck, he makes me feel like the most beautiful girl ever, but I need to tell my parents about this before I start showing." She sighed.

"Alissa you don't have to do this alone. If you need me to be with you, I'll be more than happy to. I just need you to let you parents know. Trust me if you don't, they'll find out themselves and that'll be way worse." I told her.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll tell sometime this week." "We will be telling them sometime this week, because I'm going to help you out sis." I said while rubbing her back.

"Enough about me girl, what's up with your life ? I feel like I haven't been spending time with my bestie because of everything that's going on. I don't want you ever feel like I'm neglecting you, it's just a bunch of stuff happening right now and-" I cut Alissa off. "Why are you explaining yourself ? As your best friend, I know you don't mean to neglect me. No matter how much I wanna be with you everyday, I know exactly what's going on, so I would never feel as if you're neglecting me." I said.

She said nothing but hugged me, and I hugged her back harder. I really love her and I wished nothing but the best for her. I pulled away and stared at her with a grin. "Spill it !" She said. She knew exactly what that face meant.

"You know about the madness that happened Friday, but Brandon decided to spend the night with me ...." I said while biting my bottom lip. "Oh my god ! Y'all fucked didn't ya ?!" She shouted.

"You pushing it." I said with a straight face. "I pushed it just a little bit ?" She laughed. "No, a lot bitch !" We shared a laugh before I told her what really happened.

"Awwww, I knew you guys liked each other all along !" She said. "I feel like it's because you're busy with your own things, and you know my family, so he was the only one really there to help me out and shit. That made me realize that I did actually like his ugly ass .." I mumbled.

"I'm happy that you're happy, that's all. Now let's take our ass to class !"

**************

First period went faster than I expected. Me and chase were making our way to Brandon and the rest of them.

Today Brandon was dressing flashier than usual. He wore a black tee, Balmain jeans, and grey and black belenciagas. He had on a gold watch, gold chain, and earring on each side of his ears. He was looking good enough to eat.