•31

A/N: Last chapter I was typing too fast and didn't even notice all the mistakes and typo's .. Sorry for that guys, and this chapter is short .. I just wanted to update

-Jusst_amii

________________________________________

Brandon X. Ingram

"You guys got all ya shit ?" I asked Azirah and Chase over the loud music. It was time for their asses to go home, they had a little too much fun.

"Wait, wait ! This Is my shit bitch." Azirah shouted when she heard Rowdy Rebel, She all about her shmoney. I was just wondering who's she calling a bitch.

"Little bitch gonna shake that ass for these tips, come bring it back and do a split on this dick." Azirah sang. Her elbows were on the rail of the stairs while she was twerking.

 Her elbows were on the rail of the stairs while she was twerking

"Get it Azirah, move that little ass butt." Chase said getting her ass hyped up. She soon squatted down while still twerking.

"Azirah stop it

"Azirah stop it." I said getting annoyed. All these niggas were recording her too.

"Take notes bitches, this is how you shake a little ass !" Chase shouted to everybody watching. She got on all fours and I knew she was about to start wilding so I grabbed her ass off the floor.

"You doing too much now." I said. I looked to my left to see Chase disappeared from next to me. I sighed knowing his ass was up to no good.

"Your mans is crazy." Some boy next to me said while laughing. I followed his eyes to see Chase tall ass on top of a table shirtless, with a Ciroc bottle in his right hand. Where the fuck did his shirt go ? He started busting the shmoney dance while drinking the Ciroc straight from the bottle. I ran my hand over my face, I was now babysitting these fools instead of having fun.

"Chase get down this table and stop drinking, you do not need to be drinking anymore." I told him.

"Nigga yes I do need to be drinking, I'm trying to die tonight bro. You should too." He laughed.