CHAPTER 40 (Re start)

3RD POV
(Note: its quite short.)
"Can you call my fathers?! Now." Ronald Black shouted as he follows the stretcher inside the maternal section of the hospital. He heard the humans whispering but he shrugged them off. He doesnt care. Today, Avanti will have thier next princess.
"Ron Honey?" The sound of his wives voice brought him back to reality. He rushed forward and took his wife's hand. "Genna babe can you hear me?"
Genna Black whimpers as the child inside her kick furiously. She screamed. "Ron honey. She's kicking way to hard."
"She's not kicking ma'am its a contraction. " the nurse pushing her stretcher told her wisely.
"SHUT UP!" Genna screamed. The whole hospital shook as she screams.

BACK IN AVANTI
a blonde haired guy ran as fast as he can through the crowd to the castle. He pushed the doors open, shove people away shouting his apologies. He is in a mission and he must bot be delayed. As he neared the main room he can already hear all of them cheering. He pushed open the majectic doors abd welcome the sound of festive.
"SILENCE" he shouted. Every head inside turned to look at him. Immediately all heads bowed down except for a few. "Genna's going through labour"
Silence
Silence
Silence
"WHAT?" A curly lad shouted.
"Genna's pushing the future princess of avanti out of her womb Harry. Abd we have to be there." The blonde haired guy replied
"I know that!" The curly lad said ind defence. Another man, one with delicate (femine) features wacked him in the head.
"Lets move moron"
"Wait." A black haired guy said.
"That means she's coming back? With Liam right." He said hopefully.
Teh blonde guy shrugged. Harry Styles drunk his wine straight before shrugging his cloak off and walked off to thier special portal. The crowd parted as they walk away.
Stepping out the palace, thier royal clothes shrink into human-normal clothes.
As they trasport thier bet takes place.

Back in the normal world
"Push miss black."
Genna screams at the top of her lungs. The hospital shook onxe again. The lights and windows shook. The monoblocks around the place shook. Genna gripped Rons hand tightly. He grimanced.
" I can already see the head ma'am. A little more." The doctor encouraged.
"C'mon babe. A little more." ron encouraged his wife.
"SHUT UP RONALD. YOU DONT KNOW THE FEELING!!!! AGHHH. FUCK..." Genna screamed.
Right in the moment the guys apparated infront the bed.
" hi Genna" harry greeted.
"Hi son. "
Scream. "Fuck... agh.."
Cries.
Silence
Cries
"Its a girl." Genna gasps. The nurses cleaned the young princess up before they give it to the couple.
"She's beautiful." Ron said
"Whats her name? Niall, the blonde haired asked.
suddenly a blinding white light filled the room. The whole place froze.
"Madison. I'd like to call my grandchild Madison." Everyone stopped to look at her, at Arianna.
Everyone gaped. The crying baby girl stopped and opened her eyes to look at her grandmother. Arianna smiled abd reached for the baby.
"may I hold her?" Genna passed the baby to Arianna with a smile on her face. It is her first time to see Arianna in all her beauty.
"Hi Madi." Arianna cooed at the girl. The girl have red hair and blue eyes, she looks just like her mom
"Mom." Arianna picked her head up and looked up at her son.
"Yes son?"
"Will you stay with us now?"
Instead of answering, she conjured up another white portal where Liam Payne walked out.
The boys cheered.
Arianna placed Madi in Liam's arms before approaching the portal
"Wait Ari where are you going?" Niall went to grab her arms but his hand went through her.
"The time is closing. We just have to wait a little more before I stay."
And black
Everything then eent back to normal. The nurses abd doctor with confuse look in thier faces.

Recovering their senses one of teh nurses hand the couple a clipboard.
"Please fill it out"
Genna looked down and scribbked the answers

Name: Madison "Madi" Riley Black

(Note: sorry for short and super duper late update. Its been ages since I updated and sorry for that. Wish you enjoy this

Another note:
A BIG SHOUT OUT TO @rileymad
FOR MENTIONING MY STORY. IM GLAD YOU LIKED THIS.
FOLLOW HER GUYS. SHE SEEMS REALLY COOL