CHAPTER 20 ( NEW BUSSINESS TO DEAL)

We head to the campus.

Grandma, Pitch and the others are the only one who come with me. Because if the boys come I’m sure they’ll be mob.

We enter the hallways again to gain stares from the students. Of course they don’t expect the “long lost princess” to be wondering around their school. Pitch and the others head to their rooms since they also teach here while grandma and I go to mr. Colt’s office.

“oh Alexis, Aratiles” he greeted us.

“good day mr. colt” I reply

“so what can I help you two”

“well, my granddaughter here finally decided that she’ll stay here so I want to put her in” grandma explain

“oh that would be great. Here Alexis just sign these papers and we’ll give her a tour after that you go back to your home and go back here after you take your things.” Mr. colt explain

Grandma  sign the papers and we had our tour.

The campus have more than 150 rooms. We have gym, lab, swimming and many others.  

The campus have a lot of students. Mr. Colt told us that more than 200 witches enroll this year. Every witch/student will have their wand, broom, and a bag that contains their spell book, small ball pet and other witches’ things they need. They also give us some book about the last war and more facts about the vampires just in case.

“okay Ara I’ll give you 15 minutes to gather your things I’ll be here waiting alright” mr. colt

“1……2…….3……GO!”

I dash to our home with all my speed, I use my powers to speed up a little. I use my powers to pick up my bag and other things and dash back to the campus.

I reach mr. colt still have 5 minutes to spare

“well very good Ara, so here’s your schedule. When the bell rings it means the lunch break is over and you have to proceed to you next class after lunch alright?”

“yes , Mr colt”

“okay have a nice day Aratiles” he said and grandma and him head back to his office to talk about my staying here.

I wonder around the school, looking for my locker with my name on it.

I reach the end of the hall near the cafeteria when I found my name.

I open it by whispering the code

“Edward felix black’s daughter,princess of Avanti”

And it opens. I put some of my things and organize it. When I finish the bell rang. I pick up my things which is only 2 notebooks ,my wand, and a book about vampires.

I look at my schedule and and it’s history.

I head to the room and knock twice

“oh hi I’m Ara-“ I was cut off by the teacher

“oh yeah, ms. Black please come inside”

I walk inside only to be greeted by stares and glares.

“I’m Mrs. Aymitch, the school’s history teacher.” She said offering ahand

“oh I’m Aratiles Black” I say

“yes everyone knows you dear. Would you mind if you introduce yourself to the class”

I just shake my head

“okay class we have our new student,dear please introduce yourself”

“hi I’m Aratiles Hyacinth Lily Black,” I say ending it with a smile