Chapter 37 (this must be the end part 1)

CHAPTER 36 (THIS MUST BE THE END PART 1 )

LIAM’S POV

 Scared….. Frightened….. That’s what everyone felt. That’s what took over us. That’s the only 2 emotion everyone let to be spill.

Avanti’s best warriors tried to mask the scared face with anger but somehow, we still manage to see it.

We trained and trained.

After Arianna left she left us with 3 things,

Knowledge

Strength

And

Power

Us being witch, power isn’t any difference, but what’ special on it is, we could feel no pain, or dizziness when we do magic or when magic hit us. Our powers and strength is also heightened, and our knowledge about them has grown. We also have a lot of new warriors and creatures of the night to help us.

In our dismay, Jason’s crew knew everything that’s happening in our place. They seems to know everything

“maybe they have some spies in our crew.” Louis suggested

“that didn’t pass my head” I said. I rush to our desk, where all profiles of our people are stashed. 

I savage everything I think would help us. I took all profiles of our people in Avanti and head to the main meeting table. I laid the folders down and start explaining my theory.

“alright, so ever since this shit started, there are always people that we THOUGHT we TRUST ALWAYS BACK-STABBED us. So I want everyone to sort this files from people we trust to not. Then after that, we will re-sort it from people we think would back stab us.” I said

“but how could we do that if we didn’t know everyone that much?” Ron ask

“it’s simple son, we’re witches. We’re gifted, we have powers that we could use to track truth and all shits.” Louis said to Ron. Then they all started moving.

We wont let you down Arianna

ARIANNA’S POV

“ Cant I really go down there and help them?” I asked Diana, the goddess of the moon.

Currently I’m in the olympus, watching the boys and my family figure what is truly happening.

“I’m sorry but you really cant. It’s the rule sweetie.” Diana replied. I nod and start watching them

They did a great discovery on what would happen. Yes it’s true that someone will back stab them. I already saw and hear it. but the face is the one that I could catch. It’s blurry.

I just wish they win this war.

ZAYN’S POV

 Ever since, Perrie was once again corrupted, I didn’t put my hopes up high. I know it will only hurt me at the end, and I don’t want that to happen. All I want is for this war to be over.

I cant stop myself from thinking that somehow we could include the human in this which is the thing we kept on avoiding, but I cant help but to think.

So far, it’s been a week since we start sorting the files and thinking that someone will back stab us, which I think is true.

All through our challenges everyone just does the same. Hit us at the back when we’re not looking.

So far, we have some small information from the mortal world, where they said, there’s some facts coming from Taylor and Kendall.

I think Harry’s spell got broken thorugh out the years.

Some people say they’re crazy for saying that we have powers and all. And now they say, they’re both at a mental hospital. I actually feel bad for them since they’re not mental. They’re saying the truth.

Then there’s a shocking thing happened, we just don’t know how. We heard that the other 3 little mix, are captured and revived by someone close to Jason. I mean, He’s dead, right?

Well anyways, yes little mix are back and they are all evil, wanting all the infos we have about Arianna. But the good thing is, they failed.

Then the other day, Barbara woke up from her coma, Niall’s rejoicing! I’m happy form them since Barb, accepted our kind. Then ther’s Sophia, she totally gotten over the fact that she got a miscarriage, but he said, once this war is over,they would make a simple and great family.

Then there’s Dani, she’s been helpful lately, she’s never like this, but I guess, she really want to help.

“ZAYN, GO TO THE MEETING ROOM LIAM SAID THEY HAVE A NEW DISCOVERY.” Louis said.

“about what lou?” I asked him

“about…. About Perrie… and Danielle”

______________________________________________

sorry it's short an dlate. i've been losing ideas.

please if you wnat some actions in here just tell me.

thanks for reading by the way!

~zem