chapter 17 (Avanti)

Arianna’s pov

We reach Avanti without a matter of seconds

“My dear Aratiles welcome to your home” grandma said.

The place is beautiful,it’s pretty mysterious dark and magical just the way I would like to live in a place.

This is my dream place. I’m so happy I’m born in here.

“ara sweetheart pls follow me to your parents old house” grand ma said .

I follow her letting my suitcase fly following us.

Then we came to a stop infront of an amazing house. It looks like a big cabin

“let’s go inside” my grandma said.

“pitch and the others starts to live here I think you wont mind “ grandma  ask

“oh no I don’t, it’s great I’ll have some girls to talk to. “ I say

“oh well let’s go to your room”

We climb a couple of staircase until we stop at a hall with 2 doors

“the one at the left is yours the other are for your parents.” Grandma said I just nod

I enter my room and took my surrondings

It’s in red there’s a king size bed at the middle that’s in purple. The other stuffs are in black. I’m starting to like this place!

I walk in side my closet and again use my powers to put everything.

I sit at my bed and start to read a book I found at my nightstand

“the history of our love

Written by: IVORY JANE HEALH”

This book was wrote by my own mom.

Flip open the cover and strat reading.

‘I’m 20 when I found the love of my life, Edward . I was sitting in the park when a hat sat in my lap and he came over saying ‘ I’m sorry miss, but can I have my hat back’ ‘sure sir’ I say handing him his hat. He’s so pale at that time that I think he’s sick ‘ sir are you sick ‘ I ask he shakes his head ‘by the way I’m Edward Black and you’ ‘ivory health’  ‘a beautiful name for a beautiful young lady’ at that time I know that he’s the one.’

So this book is about how their love story went.

‘year past and we’ve been going out until he propose to me but not to go to the church and take our vows but instead he said he’s a vampire, the king. At first I didn’t belive him until he flicked his fingers and we’re in a place that creeps me. ‘ivory I’m a wizard’ he said showing his fangs and his super pale skin. That’s the time I belive him’

So it takes a lot of time before dad tell everything. I skip some pges until I end up into a page with ‘the agony ‘

I start to read it

‘I just discovered that I’m pregnant and I’m about to give the child which Alexis think is a girl. I’m laying in the bed giving everything, my force and energy when Alexis that I have to be a witch  in order for the child to live and for my sake. Edward argue about this but still agree and he bite me. The place is a blur until I passed out. When I woke up have a the most beautiful thing in my arms. Our daughter. Aratiles Hyacinth Lily Black the princess of this world. Alexis congratulate me until Andrex told us that the vampires are ambusing the place that’s the time when Alexis told me to save the child. I use my newly powers to crave a mark at her belly bottom with princess of Avanti in case we have to search for her. I go back to my old world, the mortal’s and place her at the door at the orphanage where I used to work. ‘goodbye aratiles remember that we love you’ I say and make another portal to  Avanti ‘ivory we need your help’ andrex said. And that’s the time I know we will die.’

It said .my mom used ton work at the orphanage.

Then I continue to read

‘continue.alexis black

We prevent the vampires in having the place and specially my own granddaughter but the bad thing is her parents died a week ago . the king and queen of Avanti died, so now we need to look for the girl. It’s so hard to write in this but I have to Ivory asked me to. It’s hard to watch how your child died and now I’m going to save our blood, my only granddaughter will help me. The other witches careese , pitch, marie,ivy,and love search for her and look for someone to help them. Last night they brought 5 young men here and told us that we can use them and that now they’re all witches.

I just wish we can find the girl’

The end

I close the book exactly when the door creak open

“so you we’re reading the book your mom and I wrote.” Grandma said

I nod don’t worry I’m sure they are now happy. I just smile

I just wish this things never happened.  

_______________________________

HI GUYS WISH YOU LIKE IT

PLS LEAVE ACOMMENT

VOTE THIS

FOLLOW ME

AND READ IT

IT MEANS ALOT

THANKS

I LOVE YOU ALL

~ZEMVER