Loraine Smith ( Pregnant Emo)

Hi there. My name is Loraine Smith. I ran away from home when I was fourteen. My mom is a drug addict and my dad is abusive. So one day I decided to leave my house and move in with my best friend, Carly. She lived in a different state, which was good. I needed a fresh start away from everything.

Now that I've told you about my past, we can start the present.

I have long, straight black hair, bright green eyes, pale skin.

I'm 5'3 and weigh 100 lbs.

Today was the first day of my senior year of high school. I have come a long way since I left home, but I admit I still have some major flaws. One major thing is I have a bad reputation for sleeping around a lot. I can't deny that. I also have a drinking problem. I'm trying to change, but it is difficult.

I walked across the campus trying to avoid looks from people. Half the people there looked at me in disgust. The others looked at me like some piece of meat. Either way I tried to ignore both. I didn't have a lot of friends. In fact, Carly was probably the only real friend I had. She happened to be pretty popular though.

I was in my last class of the day, watching the clock anxiously. Finally it rang and I quickly walked out of the classroom. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and ran into someone.

Smooth.

I meant to appologize but before I could say anything he was already yelling at me

"Watch where you're going, dumb bitch." He said.

Despite the fact he was gorgeous, I did not care for his attitude.

"Excuse me?" I said bitterly.

"You heard me. Watch where you're going. Whore." he replied

His words hurt a little bit, I'm not sure why, but I wouldn't let him know that.

"Well apparently you're too fucking stupid to realize that was an accident, but now I am happy that I didn't appologize." I said and walked away without another word.

I ran into Carly. "Hey cutie!" she said smiling.

"hey you" I couldn't help but smile around her.

"I got invited to this party tonight, and you HAVE to come with me" She begged.

I laughed, "Alright alright, I'll go!"

She smiled and we headed to my car. We went back to her house and began to get ready for the party.