Chapter 16- Are we friends or are we more?

Natasha's POV

The love retreat have difficult but fun. I mean I really love the actives although they are pointless. We did yoga. We laughed out head off at some of the couple poses IK and I attempted but failed at it as well as Selina and her husband but Kavya and Sid seemed to have done it perfectly. They're both pretty active Maybe they'd be good together. But I
Don't like the idea of it.

We played "find your soulmate" where we were all blindfolded and had to find each other. Girls were lined on one side and guys on the other side. After we all for blindfolded honey ji asked us all to shuffle to randomly scatter and directed us to walk and the first person we bump into is apparently our soulmate. Obviously it's a load of crap this retreat shit is fake but at least the stupid games helps to relieve stress. Very awkward because IK's soulmate was Selina. They're siblings so that's one of the reasons it's bs. My soulmate was Sid which is even more awkward because of the tension that's been building up in the past few days between us.

"It's easy to get mixed up after all we are brothers" IK says trying to make himself feel better about the fact that it wasn't him that was my "soulmate"

"Don't worry these don't mean anything. For other games I did get you and I'll get you for the rest of my life  " I assure him while we lie on the sand watching the stars at night. He kisses my nose and then my neck and I laugh because of the tickly feeling.
Everyone else is in their tents since its late night.

"Okay let's go back to the chalet, sleepy time" I say and get up brushing of the sand from my backside and we both walk away from the beach. We stayed in a tent the first night, all us girls shared and the guys shared and it was horrible since a lot of bug came in despite us wearing insect repellant. Today we are staying in mini chalets nearby. Kavya and I are sharing a room, Selina and her husband , Sid and IK are sharing a room. It's 5 mins walk from the beach towards a forest kinda place.

"I wish you and IK were married you could have shared a room and Sid would have to share with me and we would do stuff " Kavya says

"I thought you didn't like the idea because IK was your ex" I coldly say.

"Yeah my ex, current is Sid. Sid has always liked me more but I payed all my attention to IK. Sid seems like he'd have a bigger package Anyway since he's tall and hench and neither of us want no commitment" she shows off. She notices the uncomfortable look on my face due to her open relevation about IK having pre marital relationship with her and them being in the same place.

"Oops sorry.. We were young we did it but it don't mean anything no more I mean I've done many other guys and neither of us were each other's first so don't worry I won't take him from you . My eyes are on Sid" she smirks. She's carefree a bit too much really saying anything she wants and doing anything she wants. It's not making me angry that she's been intimate with my future husband but also the fact she's going after Sid. She kept going on and on about how amazing Sid is how hot he is and how much he likes her and they'll get together etc. She's narcissistic just like him. And the thought of them being together is making me mad. Sid deserves better a nice girl and not a slag she will easily cheat on him but he doesn't want commitment either. Otherwise he wouldn't have been single for years as he told me. I decide to head to put to avoid me punching her in the face because she's really getting on my nerves talking inappropriately about IK and Sid.

I take a walk in the area we are in and do some thinking.  I'm not sure about marrying IK , yes I like him but I don't love him. If I loved him I wouldn't be getting feelings for his brother. Not feelings but crush feelings I guess. It's just a stupid crush but why does it make me angry seeing him and Kavya and why can't I stop thinking about him? Maybe I saw too much of him which is why my mind is playing games with me about who I want. And his recent relevation about admitting being my train guy may have an effect as well. I mean he's totally not my type of guy, IK is then why do I get butterflies when I see him? But again I act completely normal and childish when I talk to him. Is this what love is? Or is this lust? Whatever this is it needs to stop Sid and I will only ever be friends and nothing more if not less. I'm marrying his brother so I'll have to change my feelings for him and it'll work. It worked for Haz. After our breakup I kept telling myself I don't love him and after a couple of weeks I was over him. Didn't care about him at all and now we're friends and it's all cool though some of the anger is still there.
Come on Nat you can get over Sid. Think of him as your gay best friend even though he's not gay. It's just a silly school girl crush nothing else. You've had many of them. He doesn't even like you that way he never will I mean the stranger kiss was meaningless to him he didn't even remember about it. He doesn't want commitment either. He's attracted to Kavya not you Natasha so stop thinking about him.