Chapter Twelve

Ma'Leyah

It have been another two weeks. Chre'Maya is a month old now. Chres have been helping me out with her. Remember how I was doubtful about Janelle? Well, Chres has grown doubtful of her as well. We've both been keeping our eye out whenever Janelle is around.

"She's pretty hungry, isn't she?" Chres chuckled as he fed Chre'Maya. "She looks like it," Janelle smiled. I kept my eye on Janelle. What kind of girl would still stick around after your "man" got your bestfriend pregnant? Somethings gotta be wrong with her. "Here, lemme see Maya," I gently took my daughter rocking her.

Janelle looked at smiling, but still kept her eye on my child. "Can I hold her?" Janelle asked. I was kind of skeptical until Chres gave me an assuring look. I gently placed Chre'Maya in her arms. "Aww, look at her," Janelle cooed. "I would just love to have you all to myself."

I sat right across from her watching every move with my daughter. I dont trust Janelle-- for shit. 

Janelle looked at me while she gently rocked sleeping Chre'Maya in her arms. I felt a minor stomach cramp. and clenched my stomach. "Bae, you okay?" Chres asked. "Yeah...I'm just gonna go to the bathroom," I moaned as I limped to the bathroom. I knew Chres wanted to see about me, but there ain't no way he was leaving our daughter with Janelle.

"You gon be okay?" he asked. I nodded, and pointed at Janelle. He nodded, and sat back down. I went to the bathroom.

Chresanto

"You gon be okay?" I asked. Ma'Leyah nodded, and pointed to Janelle. I nodded, and she walked to the bathroom. I sat back down next to Janelle, and my only child. 

"Hey Chres, have you ever wondered if we would of had kids?" Janelle asked. "Come again?" I said. "You heard me," she shot. I grew spicious. "What are trying to hint at Janelle?" I snarled. "You had a fucking baby with my bestfriend nigga that's what I'm talking bout," she semi yelled. "Is this what's this all about?" I shot back. "You're jealous that I'm not your sperm donor?!" 

I knew that hurt her. I could tell by the look in her eyes. I knew she just wanted to just break down and cry.

Janelle

"You're jealous that I'm not your sperm donor?!"

Chres shot. I can't honestly believe he said that. I couldn't even respond to that. He knew since we first got together that I wanted kids--- and he say that?

All I could do is give him his baby back. He honestly admitted that he didn't want any kids by me. I stood up and took another glance at Chresanto.

"You'll regret what you said," I growled.

With that said, I stormed out of the house, and slammed the door. I was planning to take it easy on them, but he just made it otherwise.

                                                              *********************************

This was just a filler guise ... or y'all can call it a chapter. 

Do you think Chres was wrong for what he said?

____________________________________

Could you all check out my other story Thug's Passion.

The reads on that one is so low, and that story is gonna be so freaking bomb!

taay_boo_xoxo .