Chapter Fifteen

Jaden
  I drove until I got to my house. I got Jadailah out of the car, and dragged her in the house. Then, I grabbed the carseat with Chre'Maya taking it in the house, and slamming on the floor by the couch. I locked my door, and turned around. Jadailah stood there with tears in her eyes.

   "Daddy, don't hurt my baby sissy. I don't care bout me, just not baby sissy," she pleaded. I could see the misery in her eyes. That don't stop my anger from Ma'Leyah. Jadailah is gonna pay for her stupid mother. I walked over to her, and dragged her into my room by her hair hearing her scream and holler. I beat her like I should of beat her mother.

Ma'Leyah
    I woke up in the nursery for Chre'Maya to Janelle being tied up in a corner. 

  "You always win bitch, it's not gonna last," she growled at me, "you're going to be one child less."

   "If you or anybody else hurt any of my kids, you're dead," I exclaimed, jumping from my seat. I charge at Janelle, grabbing her by the throat. "I thought you were a true fucking friend. You're nothing but a basic ass snake," I said before I slammed her head into the wall twice making her go unconsius. I threw her down, kicked her twice in the side and stormed out of the bedroom. I went into the living room seeing a note that Chres left reading;

  your stupid ex called himself "kidnapping" the kids so I have to find him and get the kids back. Keep an eye out for crazy ass Janelle! 

  I grew furious. I grabbed my keys, purse and phone then shot to my car. Speeding away from my house, I was head to hurt one person---Jaden.

Chresanto
   As I drive down the street, I'm literally hot. I'm literally ready to commit murder. Jaden super lucky I don't know where he live. I got a buzz from an unknown number.

  "Hello?" I answered. I heard a kid crying and screaming in the background. Instantly, I knew it was Jadailah. I grew infuriated. "Yeah, you hear that? That's my child son of a bitch, not yours!" Jaden laughed sinisterly. "I will find and kill you son of a bitch." I hung up. 

Jaden
 "Daddy okay, daddy okay!" Jadailah cried with a big bruise on her cheek and blood dripping from her nose. I kicked her in the side, and went into the living room observing someone standing in the living room.

who you think is in the living room?

VOTE AND COMMENT.