Chapter Fourteen

Ma'Leyah

I sat in my bedroom, staring at the celing. Thinking over my life, and how long I've come so far have made a difference in me. 

"Babe, whatchu doing?" Chres barged in, interrupting my thoughts. "Just thinking," I replied. He nodded. "Where's the baby?" I asked. "In her crib." he replied. "Alone?" I asked. He nodded. I sighed and got out of bed. I went into the girls' room and seen Chre'Maya's crib empty.

"Chres!" I screamed. Just then something hard was struck across my head, and I seen black.

Chresanto

I ran into the girls' room and seen Ma'Leyah unconsius and Janelle hovering her with a metal iron. 

"Janelle, what the hell is your problem!" I yelled, charging at her. I slammed her on the floor, and she pulled me down. I fell and she climbed on top of me.

"You're gonna love me Chresanto!" she screamed, aiming a gun at my head. I was dumbfounded. This bitch have literally lost her mind. 

"Where is my child?" I gritted through my teeth. "Don't worry about it!" she struck my face with the gun, aiming it at me again. I grew angrier, but then an idea popped up in my head. 

"Aye Janelle, you don't have to do this, y'know. I can love you, and be there for you. Do everything you want, and need me to do," a smirk sprawled across my face. She removed the safety off the gun, and cocked it. "I don't buy none of that bullshit."

"Why? Girl, you know I'm not lying," I softly said. "Chresanto, yes you ARE." she growled. "Look me in my eyes," using my infamous line that make Janelle fall everytime. She stared into my eyes. I could see the hurt in her eyes. Pain. Misery. Loneliness. 

"I love you, and you can't seem to understand that," I said. She started to soften and I could see the tears in her eyes. I caressed her hand with the gun, and her fingers slipped up. I quickly twisted her wrist and took the gun from her. I stood up.

"Now, don't your ass move," I growled. I went over to Ma'Leyah and checked her vitals. She was still breathing, and had a steady heart rate--just sleeping. I looked back at Janelle. 

"I'm gonna ask you again, where is my kid?" I raised my voice. I raised the gun to aiming at her forehead, I've always been good with guns. 

"She's in my car! Please, just don't shoot!" she yelped. I grunted and put the safety on the gun. I picked Ma'Leyah up, and sat her in the rocking chair. I kept the gun tucked in my jeans. I went over to Janelle. 

"Just so your ass won't try no slick shit," I grabbed her hands and taped them locked together. I taped her feet, and sat her in the corner. Luckily, this is the kids' room, and nothing sharpe wise is in here. 

"And don't you move from this area you crazy ass bitch," I growled, striking tape over her mouth. 

I went out of the house, and seen Janelle's car being drove down the street. Shit!

Jaden 

I sped down the street with Jadailah and Chresanto's baby, Chre'Maya in the backseat. I made sure they were buckled up though. I honestly felt bad for all of this, but Ma'Leyah and Chresanto have to pay. 

"Daddy, where we-" I cut Jadailah off. "Shut the hell up!" I yelled. She burst into tears, and my free hand struck her across her mouth. She was quiet then. 

"Y'all are NOT working my nerves TODAY!" I sternly said.

This will be a long day.

******

taay_boo_xoxo.