2. The tour is over

Luke

do-do-do-do-do-d-do-da-do-da-do

I sat staring out of the window of the tour bus, humming the tune of disconnected and nodding my head.

"Hemmings!"

My body jolted in shock and I looked up at Ashton staring at me.

"Away with the fairies again eh Luke," he said to me.

"Course not, what is it?"

"Liz wants you, she's been ringing us all."

"What?" I looked at my phone and realised I had 6 missed calls from her in the past hour, "crap I think I'd better ring her back."

"Yeah."

I suddenly heard a voice from the front of the tour bus shouting, "Oi! Where's the rest of that pizza?"

"Shut up Michael, Luke's ringing Liz," Ash shouted back to him.

"Oooh Luke you in trouble," Michael enters our little tour bus bedroom.

"No and shh."

"I want to know who ate my pizza."

"It was me!" I told him, hoping he'd go away, why did I think that? Michael came up from behind me and tackled me to the ground and we both fell onto a beanbag. "Michael what the hell!"

"Don't eat my pizza mate." He just walked away.

I searched around on the floor for my phone until I heard another voice. "Yes hello Liz," he paused, "aw nice to speak to you too, haven't seen you for ages."

"Calum, give me my phone," I held out my hand. Shook his head and ran into the toilet, really? Next Ashton came up from behind me and started banging on the door.

"For god's sake Calum, I actually need to go!"

"Well you'll just have to wait a minute then!" was his reply.

A few minutes later the door opened and Calum walked out and chucked me my phone which landed on my lap.

"Had a great chat with Liz, Luke she said she'll just ring you back later when you're less busy," he said to me before walking away, leaving me on my own.

When my Mum rang me again later I made sure to pick it up and made sure that Cal, Mike and Ash weren't around.

"Hey Mum," I said.

"Oh hi Luke, glad it's you this time, I love the boys but we really need to talk."

"What about?"

"It'll be easier to just put your brother on the line, Ben, come give Luke the news!" I waited for my brother.

"Hey Luke, so tours over in a week and when you get back we've got lots of prep to do," I was a little confused.

"What do you mean prep, what's going on?"

"I'm getting married in 6 weeks, and I want you to be the best man."

I almost dropped the phone.

"What? Are you serious! That's amazing."

"I wasn't sure whether to wait tell you when you came back or just on the phone but I couldn't wait."

"I'm so happy for you man," I grinned from the other end of the line. We carried on talking for a while then said our goodbyes and I hung up. I knew the boys were eavesdropping and as soon as I hung up they came bounding in.

"Aw that's great news," Cal said.

"Yeah, so when the tours over it looks like I'll be staying at home longer than I planned," I said.

I thought about my home back in Sydney, I hadn't been in what feels like forever. I miss my friends, Harry, Alina. There's so many faces I haven't seen I forever. I lost touch with them all, I don't suppose I'll see them again though, I mean they'll all have moved on with their lives.

A/N
So this is chapter 2, Luke's coming back to Sydney and Michael's pissed cos Luke ate his pizza.
-Jess