Chapter Eleven- Movies and Vacation?

I woke up the next morning to the sound of the iPhone's cameras taking pictures. I opened my eyes and saw Ross, Ryland, and Jenn taking pictures of me. ''What....?'' I said raising my eyebrow and leaning up on my elbow. ''Nothing, you're just adorable while you sleep!'' Jenn said. 

I shot out of bed and ran to the mirror to see if they drew on my face. I turned my face both ways and then had a big sigh or relief. Ross giggled at my responce and wrapped his arms around my stomach and pulled me close to him, hugging me. 

I grabbed my brush and ran downstairs, them following me. I flipped my hair over my head and brushed it as I usually did.

''Brandy?'' I heard Kristina say from the couch
''Yeah?''
''I'm going on vacation to Florida with a few friends, you're in charge. Be responsable''
''Aren't I always?'' I winked at her

I got ready and then said goodbye to Kristina and her boyfriend and they were off! Ross and I were laying on the couch, snuggling and Jenn and Ellington were cuddling on the bean bag chair. Somehow they both managed to fit on it. cx. 

I'm pretty sure Ellington and Jenna were a thing now.
"What's your ship name guys?" I teased.
"Ummm, Jellington?" Ellington replied, "I don't know, I'm not good at this."
"JELLINGTON AWE!" I said, excitedly about how perfect the name sounded
"What about you and Ross's?" Jenn said smirking at me.
"Uh, Boss?" Ross said, giggling.
"Oh my gosh." I said smiling.
"Boss and Jellington everyone!" Jenn screamed.

We all talked and laughed until we all decided to watch a movie. I pulled Avatar out of the stack. I showed everyone and they all agreed. I walked over to the kitchen to make some popcorn for them, because I didn't like popcorn, and made myself some tea. 

I walked over to the couch where Ross had been laying down. I sat at the edge and handed Jellington their popcorn. I leaned back into the couch and waited for the movie to start. Ross raised an eyebrow at me. "what?" I replied. "Come cuddle!" he said moving over so I could lay next to him.

I crawled over and layed down right next to Ross and rested my head on his chest and he put his arm over my shoulders. I felt completely safe. 

ROSS'S POV:

We were watching Avatar as Jellington were snuggling on the floor and me and Brandy on the couch. I felt Brandy's breathing deepen. I looked down to see her eyes were closed, making her long eyelashes visible. I smiled at her and adjusted so I was hugging her and she still had my chest as a pillow.

Once the movie ended Jenn invited Ellington and I to spend the night. "Sure" Ellington said. "Can you grab my phone off the table and text Stormie and ask her?" I said to Ellington "I'm kinda busy." They both looked over my shoulder and saw Brandy sleeping peacefully. 

Ellington grabbed my phone and texted her and a few minutes later I heard my phone go off. Ellington grabbed it "you can stay" He said putting my phone back down. I heard Brandy take a deep breath and she started to open her eyes and sat up. ''Oh Ross I'm sorry!'' She said, rubbing her tired eyes. 

BRANDY'S POV:

Omg I just fell asleep on Ross by accident. That night we ended up sleeping together anyway.(not in that type of way.)

----------------------

GONNA STOP HERE BECAUSE IT'LL BE TOO LONG IF I CONTINUE WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER.