1. The Move In

Dear Journal,
    Where do I start? Well today is move in say. Me and Megan are moving into an apartment with 2 bedroom both with walk in closets, 1 full bathroom and an average size kitchen. Our apartment is right next to the beach. Its not far form UCLA. (where we are going back to college this fall) We have a beautiful view of the beach. I can't wait to start my classes. I'm studying art and Megan is studying photography. Megan is mostly looking forward to the college parties. We are turning 21 soon so we get to go to bars and clubs. We are birthday twins. That's the main reason we became best friends, well that and she's the only person I can be myself with. Well anyway, I should get going I have to help move boxes in.

"Zoey! Come help me with these boxes!" I heard Megan scream.
"I'm coming!" I responded. As soon as I got down stairs Megan made me help her carry the couch up. After the couch was the TV and 2 desks. I went to go get my mini fridge, but Megan had something else in mind, she made me carry up her makeup desk. All by myself. By the time we got all our stuff up the stairs we were both too tired to unpack so we just went to sleep.
"Goodnight Zoey." I heard from down the hall.
"Goodnight Megan." I responded.