11

_Megan
Once me and Zoe are both ready to go to the ball, Noah came and picked us up. He pick us up in a limo and we went out to eat at a really expensive restaurant. We didn't eat that much so our dresses would still fit. After dinner we went to the ball. It was in a gorgeous ballroom and there was even a chandelier. There was a DJ and an open bar. There are also some food tables. I sat down because my back was hurting me from the baby. Zoey and Noah what on the dance floor started to dance together. Zoey looked so happy. My phone started buzzing and I look down to see who was calling me. It was Logan so I quickly went into the bathroom and answered it.
"Hello?" I said.
"Megan...I have to talk to you. Its about our baby." He said desperately. I was surprised when he called it 'our' baby. I figured he wouldn't want anything to do with it.
"What about her?" I asked.
"Wait its a girl?" He said sounding kind of happy.
"Yes it is. Now what do you want to talk about her for?" I demanded.
"I want to be a part of her life. I want to be a part of your life. I want to raise her with both of us together. I don't want her to go from house to house. Plus I miss you and I want to raise our family together. I love you Megan. I'm sorry for what I've done to you I never meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry and I miss you. Do you forgive me?" He asked. He sounded so desperate. Like he actually loved me and missed me and wanted to raise our family together. I think he is actually learned his lesson and he does still love me. I'll have to talk with you about it tonight and see what she thinks about it and if she thinks he's just lying.
"Megan, what are you doing in here?" I heard Zoey ask.
I quickly hung up the phone.
"I got a call from Logan and I wanted to answer it to see what he wanted." I responded.
"Oh. What did he want?" She said curiously.
"I'll talk to you about it later. Go enjoy the party, I'm right behind you." I said as we walk out of the bathroom.