10

_Zoey
Dear journal
Megan told Logan about the baby being his and how she decided to keep it. Noah told me that me and Megan were invited to his parents ball. Me and Megan went shopping for dresses and shoes. Her dress with show her baby bump but the color looks really good on her. I'm so excited for this ball. But I'm nervous to meet his parents.

After me and Megan woke up, I made eggs and bacon for us. She had morning sickness and was throwing up in the bathroom. She came in the kitchen and sat on the chair. She smelled the cooking baking and ran to the bathroom to throw up again. The smell of cooking meat really makes her nauseous. When she was done throwing up she came back and sat down and ate her breakfast. All throughout breakfast we talked about the ball and about Logan will do when the baby is born or if he'll even be in her life. After breakfast we both got a shower and got dressed and we took a walk in the park some fresh air and walking would be really good for her. It gave her time to think and for us to talk. She agreed to get a job at the house babysitting, so she could get used to taking care of a small child. She's finally maturing now that she's pregnant. I only wish she would have matured before she got pregnant and she wouldn't be in the situation. She'd be able to wait until she was married to get pregnant and have a family. But I guess it is what it is and there's nothing I can do about it except for be there for her. After the walk in the park we went home and we laid down to take a nap because we were tired and we didn't want to be tired at the ball later. After we woke up we both got ready to go to the ball.