Chapter 11

The song attached is 'In The End' by Black Veil Brides, I picked the song because I was on a plane today, and when it came on their was really bad turbulence, so the song was like, 'in the end, I'm not afraid to die', and I was freaking out because this was the smallest, and worst, plane I have ever been on, so I thought I was going to die. So I was just like, 'no, I am afraid to die', I had to turn the song off...

"Hey Brandon! What are you doing tomorrow?" I my brother who seems to be acting different. We used to be kind of close, now we are as distant as we have ever been.

"Nothing, why?" he questions why I am suddenly interested in his life.

"Well we haven't spent much time together lately, I was just wondering if you wanted to do anything."

"Sure, what do you want to do?"

"How about we go bowling?!"

"Okay, how about at 1:00?"

"Sure!"

It's going to be nice to spend some time with Brandon, I feel like we keep growing farther, and farther apart.

It's weird not spending time with him now because we were so close as kids.

*

It's 12:45 so I think we are going to go soon.

Bowling has always been one of my favorite activities, I just find it fun, it's also always fun because I am really bad at it. Sometimes it is nice to fail for a change, because I am really competitive and I like to win, so it is nice to know that I don't have to win, because I don't really care about the sport.

"Hey Brandon you ready to go?" I ask him, excited to spend time with him(okay, I just want to try and change him, to make him better, to help him, because lately he has been a huge jerk).

"Actually..." he starts, by this, I know he is about to cancel.

"What?"

"Brandon! You coming?!" Logan yells about to leave the hotel room.

"Sorry Brinn, but I can't make it. It's not like it was important."

"It was."

"Not really, it was just bowling."

"So?! Brandon we haven't spent any time together lately! I was looking forward to spending some time with you!"

"Brinn it wasn't that important, besides we don't need to spend time together."

"Brandon-"

"Bye!" he yells before leaving the hotel with Logan. Well, when he needs it, he better not ask me for money.

As Adam Sandler once said, "always be nice to your brothers and your sisters, because one day, when you are older, you might need them, to give you money." Yes, I do have that quote memorized.

The Brandon I know would never ditch me. The Brandon I know would do anything to spend time with me. The Brandon I know is not whoever that was.

"So you made plans with Brandon, then he canceled them?" Cole asks.

"I thought I did, but I honestly have no clue who that guy is, all I know is that he is not Brandon."

"He really has changed.."

"I don't even know who he is anymore, that Brandon, he is not the one I know."