Chapter 4

The song attached is 'Irresistible' by Fall Out Boy, I really love FOB, this is the version without Demi, I prefer this one, and I think this music video is better, I really love this video...

I wake up to Brandon yelling at me to get up like I do every day.

"Brinn!"

"What?! It's too early!"

"Brinn get up."

"It's too early!" I repeat.

"Brinn get up."

"No."

He pushes me off of the bed. I guess I deserved that.

"Brinn get up!"

"No it's way too early!"

"Its 10 get up!"

"As I said before, it's too early. But if I do get up, will it make you shut up?"

"Sure."

I get up, even though I really don't want to.

I have to force myself up.

I grab my bag along with the clothes I plan on wearing today.

I quickly shower and then I just throw my hair up into a ponytail. I put on a pair of black jeans along with a random long-sleeved shirt that is blue with lighter blue stripes.

I quickly put in my contacts and exit the bathroom.

"Well it took you long enough."

"Shut up." I tell him to shut up a lot.

We grab all of our stuff so we can go to our next destination,it is about an hour away, but I won't be there because of the meet.

We meet up with Logan and Cole, that way we walk out of the hotel together. Kind of. Logan and Brandon kind of pair off leaving the two of us there. We have awesome brothers.

Cole and I just walk down the stairs and meet Logan and Brandon, who took the elevator to the room.

We put all of our stuff in the hotel room.

Let the fun begin.

Today is my gymnastics meet.

That's the first thing that comes into my head when I wake up.

I click the power button on my phone. 10:37.

I have to leave at 12.

Brandon and Logan are who knows where and Cole is still sleeping.

I grab my bad along with today's clothes.

I put on a pair of jeans and a blue t-shirt.

I then pull on my black Converse.

I put my hair into a ponytail like I do everyday.

I have to spray my hair later to make it all black, it may look weird on me, but I found found temporarily making it black for the day works the best.

I am so used to my hair being my natural hair color along with blue and green. It's going to weird to see myself with black hair.

I open up the bathroom and I see Cole sitting on his bed doing something on his phone.