Karma Pt. 5

Stephen,

I finally decided come home back home, of course I missed her because I love her. But I'm still trying to figure out does she still love me..

When I walked in she was on the couch talking to (Destiny) her other friend.

"Uh hi Stephen." (That's Destiny, Missy's friend)

(Yea you know the real deal ya feel me!)

"Wassup Destiny." I smiled then walked away.

but anyways I expected a kiss but it's the same damn thing from before I shook my head and went upstairs. It's crazy that I still love her but distances herself from me.

Missy,

"So how's you and Stephen doing?" 

"Good can't complain.."

"Oh, that's good.." She said

"Well for me I'm good, my man just came back."

"Your man?? Please tell me your talking about Steph?"

"Nope."

"No.. What do you mean no??-- wait, wait, wait. Missy are you cheating on Steph?"

"I mean shit Destiny it took you long enough to find out!"

"But-but with who! And-and why?!"

"Doesn't matter why! You know me Des I've been doing this for how long?? And now you asking why??!"

" *sighs* Well at least tell me with who.."

"I can't tell you that."

"And why not I tried asking you why and you wouldn't tell me."

"Okay fine I'll tell you."

"Who was it then?"

"It's Odell." I said proudly.

"Odell?? You mean Odell Beckham, (Your name's) boyfriend?!"

"Yep." Okay I really don't understand why is she crying, what's the big deal.

"How could you do that!? To her! Isn't she your friend as well as me!? AM I EVEN YOUR FRIEND??!!"

I just shrugged my shoulders to that..

" *sniffs* I can't believe you would do this to her and to Steph.. *sniffs* What about Steph have you even told him yet??"

"Nope and don't plan on to."

" *sniffs* You know what Missy you need help.. I feel sorry for you, poor Steph and (Your name)." She got up going to the front door, I followed her then she stop on the way out saying these last four words.

"You know what Missy?" She said I listened.

"Karma Is A Bitch.." She said then she walked to her car and drove off. I shook it off and shut the door.

-QueenQuaaa👑😘