My Cheating Wife

Odell,

My late meeting was cancelled so I headed home early to take my wife out to dinner. I didn't call her as I wanted it to be a surprise.

When I got to the house and I couldn't find Taylor, my wife of 15 years, anywhere. My daughter was getting ready to go out with her friend.

"You seen Mom?" I asked.

"Dad, you're home." she said giving me a hug.

"Yep, I knew you going out so I wanted to take Mom to dinner." I said.

"Well go over to Heather's next door - she drops round there a lot when her husband goes away." I gave my daughter a hug and headed over to Heather's and Brads place.

Brad was head of sales for an international water company and traveled quite a bit. Sometimes Heather went with him and other times she stayed home. I would often walk in and Taylor and Heather would be sharing a meal and a bottle of wine or two.

I got to the door, knocked and waited. Knowing the house was large I tried the handle planning to pop my head in and give the girls a call. It opened.

I walked into the foyer and heard the TV.

I walked to the kitchen - the usual hang out for the ladies and didn't see them. I noticed a pile of clothes scattered about the room. They included a sundress Taylor had been wearing that morning. I walked back to the hall and headed up the stairs.

It was when I got to the top landing I heard the unmistakable sounds of my wife Taylor cumming. She was screaming. Loud.

"Yes eat me baby, eat my pussy like a good little girl. You know how Momma likes it!" she yelled.

"Momma?" I thought. I had never heard her call herself that even during sex with me. She was always submissive. But her tone showed nothing of it right now.

"Suck it yes! Suck it! Oh fuck I cumming again! Ooooohhhooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk" she yelled again.

I was in two minds.

I felt cheated yet totally turned on at the same time.

My mind raced with a million thoughts. Did I bust in? Did I scream and shout? Did I walk away and pretend it didn't happen? All these possibilities ran through my mind.

I walked closer to the door - it was part the way open. Enough for me to see the full length double mirrors that covered their wardrobe beside the king-size bed.

Taylor was lying back propped up on pillows naked. Heather was head down on her pussy sending waves of pleasure through Taylor's body. She was naked as well and very fucking sexy.

Heather was 29 much younger than her husband Brad who was 32 like myself. Her skin was light brown with freckles on her face, arms, and legs. Her hair was long, black, bright and full of life.

I must admit that maybe one or twice I had looked at Heather longingly as she lay by their pool, which is directly under my study window. Her breasts were perfect, bigger then Taylor's but my mouth always watered when I thought about sucking and biting them. Her body was what you would expect with a woman of leisure who lived at the gym.

I pushed door open just a little and I swear the door creaked so loud that Miss Miller at 32 would have heard. But it didn't stop the girls they were in the pleasure dome and totally enjoying each other.

Taylor patted Heather's hair softly, tenderly even as Heather continued to eat her pussy.

"Baby." said Taylor. "It's my turn. But first have you been a good? Did you do what I told you to do?" She asked.