My Master...

fyeahrueche

Hi my name is Kae, I am 22, and I am a Teacher in training, I wanna be just like my mom. She is currently a teacher right now I'm just in training. I wanna be just like her..

But I can't.. And here's why..

"Ah- ah-ah- pl- please stop! Ahhh- ah- ah- ah!"

"You like that baby huh?"

"Sss-- N-No please stop!"

"Stop!"

"Stop it!"

"Ah shit I'm coming baby!"

"No stop! Your get me pregnant!! No! No! Ss- Noooooo!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!"

"Damn that was good... Here I got you bought some more clothes so you won't come in class looking like that.."

As Odell talks I just layed there on floor with my legs spread still shaking and white cream still coming..

"Anyways you know the routine.. Show up with any underwear.. See ya." He said as he walked out and then shut the door.

*sniffs* Why? Why? Does he do this? To me? I'm am not a slave! I shouldn't be treated like this! I sighed to myself as I stood up then I put on my clothes.

Later,

"What are talking about Kae, where did that come from?"

"Oh um nowhere Mom.. I just wanted to know that's all.."

"Well to be honest.. If my child was a sex slave and she's doing all this nasty and dirty sex, I would disowned you.."

" *gasps!* "

"I would've disowned you.."

"Wha-.. What??"

I would've disowned you! Reject! Abandoned! Deny! No daughter of mine would never be a sex slave! If you ask me I just think your just useless and you would need to own to your mistakes.. But all and all I wouldn't talk to you, I would've forgotten about you, I would delete you from my memory.."

I'm just gonna stop right there😂😂😂 I had to 😂 CLIFFHANGER!! lol nah but don't worry I will continue fyeahrueche I hope you like it ☺️☺️

-QueenQuaaa 👑💖