Karma Pt. 8

Odell,

I'm so glad that rain was gone by the morning it was terrible yesterday, but I'm gald me and my "Fiancé" got some sleep. Yeah! That's right I said it! You heard it here! Yes I proposed I told my nigga Steph and Destiny to come over and celebrate. And besides Stephen told me, he made it official.. With the girl he wanted and needed in his life yep Destiny I knew they were gonna end up together..

But anyways I got the drinks, snacks, and later we are all going out (Your name) was in the room getting ready while I was downstairs still making the snacks--

Ding-Dong...

"It's open!" I yelled.. No answer?? I guess they couldn't hear me..

"It's open!!" Finally the door opened.

"Aye Steph guess what you are gonna love what kind of tarts I made for-- Missy??? What the--

"SHUT UP!!! Put the fuckin tarts down! And put your hands up.." She said as she had a gun in her hand pointing it towards me. I did what she told me to do

"Wassup baby.. You miss me??" She said I was just quiet I didn't respond to shit..

"Yeaa.. You do, you miss me.. Well guess I missed you too!! I missed you so so so!! Much baby.." She said as she kissed me on my lips then sat me down in a chair. This bitch is crazy as fuck..

"Now Delly-boo don't get--

"Delly-boo??? Tf??" I said to myself I'm right! Shit what kind of nickname is that??!

"Because I have this gun loaded right now and it's pointed toward your head.. I'm sorry baby, but you made me do this! I love you so much you know that, but the way you played me out like that! Like-like you don't love me! When I know you do! So don't mess with me!"

"Hey Odell, sorry we're late-- Steph and Destiny said as they both came inside but Missy stopped them

"Shut the fuck up, and get your asses over there right beside him.. LETS GO MOVE!" She said as they both came, she got two more chairs then they say down as we all were facing back to back.

"Well well well, look what we have here.. Miss Destiny and Stephen."

" *sniffs* "

"It's gonna be okay baby, I promise.." Stephen said

"Awww that's ya little girlfriend now boo who.. Fuckin bitch."

" *sniffs* Why are you doing this Missy?? I haven't done a thing to you.. Why?"

"Uh because I just don't like you period.. Plus I hate your style.."

"Look I'm sorry okay, I didn't mean to--

"SHUT UP!!! I swear bitch if you say one fore fuckin word!..." Missy said

"Missy! Stop okay don't hurt them.. You want me that's what you really want.. Leave them out of this..." I said

"Aw thanks baby that was so sweet of you.. Risking your own life just to save these sacks of bitches.." She smiled

"Why are you doing this?? To us?? *sniffs*" Destiny cried

"BI-- *sighs* You wanna know why I'm doing this?? It's because I don't like neither of you bitches.. Destiny wanna go around here acting all perfect then she wanna still people boyfriends and shit!! I thought you was my friend bitch! But it looks like you not!... Stephen you know I loved you.. At first, but then you just kept asking me all these damn questions! Who I'm with? Where I been?? NIGGA DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!!! LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU DIDN'T PUT A RING ON THIS LEFT FINGER! Stephen I loved you.. I really didn't but you just didn't love me.. You stop having sex with me thank god!!! I swear I thought that was gonna catch something from yo ass!" She said as she wiped her fake sweat off from her forehead. Stephen looked at me with a confused look.

"And Odell.. Dell, Dell, Dell.." She said shaking her head.

"I love you so much baby. I wanna have yo baby!! No! BABIES!!! At that! All 28 of them!! And we would be one big ass happy family!! Hahahahaha!!!" ... Okay this bitch is really crazy..

"And let's not forget about that stupid ass girlfriend of yours, I swear on my dead ass Mom-- rest in peace.. I swear I don't like that bitch!!--

" *clocks gun* Well you gon have to skip rocks! Cause I'm his Fiancé! So look at you now. Watching me Bitch!"

"Skip rocks?? What kind hoe?!"

"Stone bitch!"

"Oh bitch sit the fuck down!"

"*takes out another gun and clocks it* How bout you..--

At that moment everyone was quiet until the Police men came.

"Now put the gun down, I called the Police it's over Missy--

"No! NO! YOU CAN'T FUCKIN DO THIS TO ME NOBODY!!!--

"Missy! STOP NO!!" Stephen yelled

POW!!!

-- CLIFFHANGER!!!! 😂😂😂 I had to bruh I really did I hope you guys like it. I will continue don't worry lol.

-QueenQuaaa👑😘