(15) Talking Shît (Part 1)

I know that you guys aren't expecting an update, but updating is a way of distracting myself from my current situation. Thank you all for praying for my grandpa.

Hey guys! There is Elijah's family, remember back in chapter 9 Elijah said one of his brothers was gay... Guess which one it is? Also I know some might get confused, but Amber from chapter one, one of Chris bosses wife is Elijah adopted sister. If you don't remember she referred Aimya to Elijah for business.

Any woman can run her mouth. A real bîtch will not only speak her mind, she will back that shît up! - Unknown

Please excuse any mistakes...

Elijah's Pov

Two weeks later...

I sat at the table annoyed that my mother was late to lunch after she begged me to come here with her for us to spend time with each other. I didn't want to leave Aimya because she's been having some trouble due to physical therapy, but after Aimya convinced me to come today mom is 45 minutes late. Not only is she late, but when I call or text her, she's not answering her phone and I'm getting really agitated.

This past two weeks have been nothing but a pain in my ass when it comes to my mother. Every time I talk to her she always mentions Jalise or sneaking her in my house when I'm gone even though I make it clear that Jalise wasn't welcomed in my home. Not only that she makes her mission to disrespect and Aimya and make her feel comfortable and that's unacceptable. She'll try and do it whether I'm in right there or not and every time she disrespects Aimya she gets checked.

I called my mom again and it went automatically to voicemail. I sighed and rubbed my face. I looked at the clock, I've been out of the house for an hour and half and my mother still hasn't come yet. Even though I'm starting to get pissed off there's still one person who can make me smile.

My Queen😏😈❤️

How's the lunch going with your mom?

-Received at 1:05 pm

Me

She's not even here yet and I'm about to leave.

-Sent at 1:06 pm

My Queen😏😈❤

Just stay a little longer. I'm sure she's on her way.

-Received at 1:07 pm

Me

I'm only going to stay for fifteen more minutes, and if she doesn't show I'm leaving. How was physical therapy?

-Sent at 1:07 pm

My Queen😏😈❤️

Hell. I was having a hard time but, your little girlfriend didn't make it any better. I almost cussed her out. 🙄

-Received at 1:08 pm

Me

Why was she at the house?

-Sent at 1:08 pm

My Queen😏😈❤️

That's a question for your mother.

-Received at 1:10 pm

Me

Has everything been going okay with my mom and you while I've been gone?

-Sent at 1:10 pm

My Queen😏😈❤️

Everything's been peachy cream.