(19) The Devil's Twisted Truth

Aimya's POV

I got a lot to be mad about- Solange Knowles

Mad/Solange (A Seat at the Table is lit 🔥🔥🔥 )

Beware of the half truths, you may have gotten a hold of the have wrongs.~ Unknown

Please excuse any mistakes...

Previously on Fed Up....

Quincy's death wasn't an accident, and Chris knows all about that.Quincy's death wasn't an accident, and Chris knows all about that.

Vivica POV

"What the fuck did you just say?" I asked Mr. Kate again.

"You heard what I said. Quincy's death wasn't an accident and Chris knows all about it." He said.

"So Chris killed his son." I said and he chuckled.

"Who said that he personally killed him?" he asked me and I sat confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"If you want more information, I need something from you." he said.

"What, you want sex?" I asked him and he laughed.

"God no, I don't fuck hoes. No offense, but I know how you get down. You got gonorrhea too, ain't you clear my the doctors that it's gone and you want to pop the puss and act like it's cleaner than holy water. Jesus help her soul. Plus I'm a happy taken man with a son. I want you to do a job for me. I know that you're good at tracking and stalking people." he said and I got a little offended. How did he even know I have a STD?

"Okay, I'll do it, but I need prove of what you're telling me. As far as the person I'm looking for, I need a name, date of birth, and a picture. I can find the rest." I said. We shook on the deal. I was getting this pipping hot tea for an easy job.

"I'll have my lawyers draw up paperwork. You'll be paid for your services. I usually pay $10k,but for you I'll up it to $25k. As for this information, I've got receipts for to last a lifetime. He said and I smiled. He started talking

"You know who Star is." He said and I nodded. "He's been fucking with her since the longest and they was messing around even when he was dating his wife. Star came up with a plan to get rid of Chris's wife for good . She told Chris about it and he agreed to being okay with her dead and his son without a mother."

"This was planned to a T. That client that Aimya had was late to the appointment and then stayed longer than planned, was actually a plan that Star had talked to the patient about and convinced her to do it. Aimya staying late to talk to her boss wasn't apart of the plan though."

"The man that hit the car was actually sleeping with Star at the time and she convinced him to do the job."

"Here's the kicker part about everything. Chris only agreed kill Aimya, not Quincy. It was Star that wanted both gone. Star had the patient to tell Aimya she'd be late earlier that day. Aimya had called Chris earlier that morning trying to warn him, but Star made sure to keep him busy and he didn't hear his phone. Star deleted from Aimya recent call list so Chris wouldn't know. So when Aimya and Chris were talking on the phone he tried to call the hit off because he knew Quincy was going to be in the car, but no one answered their phones."

"The person that crashed into Aimya and Quincy, he hit Quincy's side the hardest. Some of bystanders were in on the hit. Aimya doesn't know that she was blacked out for almost five minutes in the car before someone got her out. By time she tried to get Quincy out herself it was too late. If they would've gotten them out instead of waiting five minutes, Quincy still be alive." Mr. Kase said.