Epilogue

"So Michael, how's everything been lately?" Dr.Cooper, Michael's therapist, asked with a small smile. "It's been going well, Melody took her first steps yesterday and Ashton had his last chemo session a couple days ago." The now blue haired boy smiled proudly, fiddling with his fingers as he looked at the brown haired man before him. (yes the Sheldon Cooper)

Michael had been going to a therapist ever since he and Ashton got married, so about a year now. Over that time, it was a rollercoaster of emotions and struggles.

"How has been your disorder? Anymore improvement?" Sheldon smiled, "I lost 2 pounds this week and I'm not eating as big of meals, like normal portions for my size." Michael mumbled, he was now at 260.

Slowly but surely getting to his desired 210.

"I'm glad you're trying to get better Michael, especially since you've been dealing with it for so long." The therapist cooed and Michael smiled, blushing slightly. "I wanted to be healthy and be able to do stuff with Melody when she gets older, like help her learn to ride a bike and stuff. I wouldn't be able to do that if I didn't get better, so I had to try." The blue haired boy explained, beaming with pride.

"You're doing very well." He smiled and Michael giggled a little, blushing like crazy because he's still the awkward goof he was at 20.

"I'm gonna keep it that way.....well, hopefully."

~
As Michael walked into the door, he was immediately given a hug by his husbamd, smiling proudly at him and kissing him softly. "How was therapy?" Ashton asked, "It was good." Michael mumbled, the same answer as always as it was private to him.

"Where's my princess?" Michael giggled as he pulled away from his husband, seeing his baby girl on the floor and she squealed at him, "There she is!" He squealed and picked her up, holding her closely.

"Mama! Mama! Mama!" She babbled, as he clapped her small chubby hands, the one year old staring fondly at her "mother" with her curious hazel eyes that were just like Ashton's.

Michael found out he was pregnant with Melody over a year ago after he and Ashton had gotten married, fucking terrified because he didn't know he could get pregnant and secondly, he was having a baby.

But, of course, they were a good kind of scared

Michael was 3 months pregnant when Ashton was diagnosed with lung cancer, it causing all of them to cry and sob about it, but he was staying strong and had been cured two days ago.

It making Michael beyond grateful that the love of his life was all better now

And he was slowly getting better himself

~

"Aaaaaaash, wake uppppp." Michael whispered in his husband's ear, smiling as his short curls tickled his nose. "Whaaaaaaaat?" Ashton mumbled and Michael kissed his cheek, almost on top of him. Michael was a lot better, now at his desired weight.

"It's Christmas." The blue haired boy whispered and Ashton groaned, getting up and going downstairs to see Melody on the couch, the 4 year old silently waiting for them and Michael sat next to her, smiling as she started opening presents with her Daddy.

Melody danced around the room in her new princess tiara, giggling and smiling. "I almost forgot the most important gift." Michael mumbled as he rushed upstairs, coming down with a small box and handing it to Ashton, the elder opening the box and revealing a positive pregnancy test.

"Merry Christmas Daddy"