twelve potato

So guys, this is my first official chapter for this book, the others were originally suckingcalum and I was so thankful that she gave me this, but still credits for her! Thank you so much cute mashed potatoes!

Arden -

I heard a loud thud outside the apartment and so I just went out and checked what it was. I opened the door and saw Cody on the floor, with bleeding lips, obviously in pain.

"Cody! Are you okay?" I ran to his, kneeling down just to get his arms and help him up. He groaned.

"Y-yeah, just this, dude... Calum, I think... he punched me." Cody said.

"Come on, I have ice..." I say, leading him to my apartment, sitting him on the couch and quickly getting ice from the freezer and small towel and went back to Cody, placing it on his jaw which was forming a bruise. I sighed and decided to kiss it.

I pulled away and saw a smile creep up his face, which made me blush.

"Uh, so this Calum dude... does he like you or are you guys together or something?" He suddenly asked, his smile quickly going away.

"No, he's just... he's someone else." I said, not wanting to get in the topic.

"Can I kiss you?" Cody asked, making me remember the night that Calum asked the same thing, but I wasn't hesitant of this one so I smashed my lips onto his. I ended up throwing the ice around the room and climbing up his body.

I grind a little as he started to suck on my neck. I moaned gripping his hair.

"Moan louder, princess." He said, still his lips on the valley of my breasts and I did what he asked me to.

"Cody," I moaned out, louder than expected. He sucked harder on my neck as he went down, taking off my shirt. I blushed when he smirked noticing that I didn't have a bra on.

He sucked on each one of them, my moans getting louder. He licked the bottom of my boobs and laid me down on the couch, sucking on my stomach. Ah, hickeys... I moaned, gripping more and more on this hair and his shoulder.

He started to unbutton my short, leaving me in my Pink brand undies. I blushed when he just kept staring at my covered area with a smile, he licked his bottom lips and closed his eyes, leaning his face closer. I felt sloppy kisses being placed on my area and then my thighs being sucked on.

My legs were shaking as I moaned loudly, I pretty much think that was loud enough for Calum to hear since the walls were thin, but right now, I didn't seem to care.

I wanted this... I needed this...

-

well...?