thirteen potato

Cody -

We were currently in her bed, naked might I add. We just finished cumming on each other. She was great at it.

I spooned her and kissed her neck. The hickeys were enough to prove Calum that I did do something with Arden but it was way better than expected. Just the thought of it makes me smile. Now I could get Arden and piss Calum off at the same time.

Arden started to wake up, causing me to let go a little for her to adjust. I smiled, seeing her beautiful pink nipples and the smile on her face.

How can someone be this perfect? I asked myself as I was looking at Arden, trying to move the hair out of her face. When she couldn't do it, I did her the favor.

"Thanks," she smiled. I kissed her lips and we just stayed in the bed for about 10 minutes and finally decided to dress up and eat.

She prepared eggs and bacon and we ate, silently, looking at each other while laughing because of the funny faces we exchanged. She's so cute, so down to earth.

"Wanna go out to Sweet Treats?" She asked, about the new candy cafe near our building. I smiled and walked over kissing her forehead and nodding. She squealed and hugged me tightly.

"I'm gonna get ready," she said, kissing my cheek and walking off half-naked in the room. I'm so lucky, yet so clever...

Calum -

I got a job, at the new candy cafe near the building and it was going pretty great, the kids were so adorable. I took each of their order, such cute voices... okay Cal... stop, you're not a girl, just don't... I told myself.

I looked over to the door, hearing the bell ring and guess what?

Mike-ro-wave, Dr. Fluke and Smash was here. My main-bros.

"The Cal-Pal is on babysitting business? Well, I don't know how you're still alive but yay!" Michael said, all of us chuckling.

"I wanna milkshake!" Ashton said, faking a toddler voice and we all chuckled again. The door rang again and I turned to see Arden, which made me smile, but then soon followed by the dude, which made me grow rage inside but I decided to hide it and put up a fake realistic smile for her, and only for her.

"Oh," Arden said as she saw me, I was still smiling which made her smile too. I noticed hickeys on her neck but I tried not to bother them.

"Hello, Arden, what can I get you?" I asked, talking to her but the dude answered for her.

"We'll take the Apple Supreme. Thanks, that's all." Cody said, paying and then lightly pulling Arden to a table for them to take a seat on. My smile disappeared because the blank expression replaced it. I went on and told the people in the kitchen to make two Apple Supreme and I went back to the counter, to the guys.

"What was that all about, Mr. Bipolar?" Michael asked.

"Maybe because of the fact that Arden is with another dude and- hey!" I cut Luke off by throwing him a straw. A freaking straw.

"Really?" Ash asked. I shrugged.

"Two Apple Supreme," Rachel said from the kitchen. I went in and took the two plates and served it to Arden and the dude while putting up a fake smile and walked off back to the register, the guys waited for their Banana Splits and Coco-mint flavored frozen yogurts while I had to watch them being sweet together with the corner of my eyes. I rolled them and went back to taking orders and serving them.

"Three banana splits and coco-mint frozen yogurts." Rachel said and I took it and gave it to the guys.

*Three hours later*

"Hey, Rachel, I gotta go, see ya..." I said and left off back to the apartment, only to hear moaning from the other room. I rolled my eyes only to get a blurry sight. Am I gonna cry?

Yes...

-

Aw, Cal's crying...