Moonbin

"EOMMA!"

You immediately stopped from watching the live performance of your husband's group and hurriedly run to your daughters room because of the sudden shouting. There you saw your daughter in mess. Her hair was ponied in a messy pigtails, her eyes was covered with dark eyeshadows, her lips was painted upside down with red lipstick and the clothes that she's wearing was your floral hanging blouse that looks like a little gown for her. She's cute but in a mesay way.

"MOONBINN WHEREVER YOU ARE, SHOW AND DEFEND YOURSELF FROM MEEE!!"  The room was filled by your eardrum breaker voice. Then all of a sudden your guilty husband show himself from the tiny cabinets of your daughter. You can't stop from laughing when you saw him miserably. His face was more worst than your daughter's. He literally looked like a clown.

"Hi ! I-I just.." You stopped him from pulling his body towards you while forcing yourself not to laugh because he's seriously a joker!

"You're an ugly duckling clown now. Aww." You said pouting.

"Am I? Ya! Little kiddo you told me that I look handsome with this make up! How dare you tell a lie to your handsome father?" He said while pouting.

"Aigoo~ You told me to put that on your face so you can see the awkward laugh of Eomma!" Their daughter just revealed the truth. You looked at your husband who is handsomely and sexily smirking at you.

"You bad husband!"

"I do. And I'll be the baddest husband this night." He said and looked at you mischievously.

"Ugh! Come on! This will going to be a long night!"

***

OMG! Thank you guys for voting my lame imagines about ASTRO! I really do appreciate those votes! Saranghaja~ ❤️❤️❤️