Sanha

I would like to give this Chapter a title of 'The beagle turns to a beast' WOHAHAHAHAHA! Well, basically, I would like to promote the adult Sanha. So a Parental Guidance is advised. Hohoho.

...
(Not edited)

"Hello?"

(O God! Thank you! Y/N I really need your help. It's about Sanha..)

When I heared his name, I did not even think twice to go after him. I know by this time that he really needed me. I mean, I'm his bestfriend afterall. So basically, I am thinking that I should be the first person to help him.

Am I overly using myself? Perhaps, I'm just making myself believe with impossible things that might happen. You see, I love Sanha. I love my bestfriend since fetus. But my love for him is like a treasure with many padlocks, and the only person who has the key is only me.

"Where's Sanha?" I asked Rocky who is actually a sober at this moment. I am too pre-occupied but I still notice the crumpled white shirt of Sanha with it's first buttons unlocked. And his hair was really in mess.

"He's inside.." He said in a crooked and sleepy voice.

"Hey Kiddo, you can go home. I can handle Sanha. Go and sleep. You little sober." I hissed.

He smirked and I swear, he's killin' it. "Yeah! Yeah! Don't rape our maknae.." I almost beat him up, thank God I calmed myself.

I go inside the condo unit of Sanha. As usual, it's all in mess. Foods and clothes everywhere. Looks like a monster is living in here.

"Hmmm.." I followed the moan and I discovered that it was Sanha's. He's unconsciously lying on his couch. Messy hair and life in despair. He really looks miserable.

"Aigoo this Kid!" I snapped as I am trying to put him in a comfortable position. But he's just too heavy to carry! Hey! He's so tall and all, while I am just a potato here. "Hey Beagle, compose yourself already." I told him as if he's listening. He partlt opened his eyes then a playful smirk flashed in his kissable lips.

O God no! He's wasted face is killing me. He's blushing and his lips are so tempting. What I am thinking right now is very dangerous. This is not happening.

"Hey!" His cracked voice is deluding my inner soul. It's just a simple expression he said but it leaves a huge impact on me. I am inside his spell now. "You're here.."

"Of course I am here, you Kiddo. I said compose yourself already. Don't be miserable." I scolded a boy who turned to be a man.

"Hmm.." I was surprised when he lift his arms and put it in my shoulders. He then dragged my head down using his arms snaked in my neck. I can almost smell the liquor he drank. It's not good to smell, I swear. But the fact that out face is just a centimeter away from each others, makes my senses malfunctioned. "You're so beautiful, can I kiss you?"

I gulped a huge amount of water inside my mouth. I'm out of words actually. I must say that his words are very tempting indeed. I can't say no but I have to. He's my bestfriend for God's sake! I can't just kiss him.

But..

I want to kiss him...

So badly...