Chapter 4- Kyla Venice

"Whoa, seriously can you tell me!" She pleads while shaking my arms. I sigh at her childish movement.

"Fine,"I roll my eyes in defeat. I move myself closer to her and move my mouth close to her ears. Quickly, I push her off the bed, "Sike!" I manage to say from the laughs I'm currently making.

"Hey...." She pouts, still on the floor. I only give her a small smile before going to my bed.

"Come on, let's sleep," I tell her when I saw her getting up from the floor. I pull up the covers on my bad to give me warmth, before closing my eyes.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I walk on the hallway that lead to the staircase. I waited for Mark a few minutes a while back but gave up so I moved to another place. A bench near the stairs was vacant and I ran myself to there. Sitting on it, I realized that it was a good spot to pay attention to the people going upstairs. I look around me with my hands folded on each other on my lap. I bit my lip and waited for a few more minutes.

"Where is that boy? Ugh," I say under my breath, getting all frustrated in my mind already.

When I felt a few minutes passed by I check my watch. Fifteen more minutes and classes were going to start already. What if he's just hiding around me? I look around me and such bad luck, not even college students were around me, only highschool.

How are there highschool when your in a college building you may ask? Well, the main buildings of the College and High School Department are basically just next to each other. This staircase that was near me was the only thing separating these two from each other. It's like a wall between two buildings.

I take one more glance around me, checking if Mark was around. With a exasperated sigh, I stand up and make my way to the stairs.

I hold the stairs' railings, "Vanessa!" I turn my back to see who just screamed my name out of nowhere.

"Oh, Alex! Hi!" I greet him, running his way beside me.

"Want to go up together?" He asks me, pointing a finger up.

"We are walking together already." With that sarcastic response, I answer him with a small chuckle. He joins me as well.

He suddenly puts his arm on my shoulders and I flinch on the stop with his move. I feel myself heat up, Vanessa, what is your problem? I look at Alex who just seems to be cool with what he just did. I look at my back and saw the last person I want to see today, Mark. 

First of all, why is Mark just standing there. Here's the weirder part. He was just forcing a thumbs up and a smile, not even meeting my eyes. I look back at Alex who I caught winking at his back, at Mark, I mean.

"Hey, What did you tell Mark at the field on the first day of school?" I broke the silence between us by asking the question that has been wanted to get out of my mouth. 

He looked at me like he was thinking what I was talking about. But, he soon realized, "Oh that," He snaps his fingers in realization, "None of your business," He replied and my eyes widen accepting the fact that Mark also replies that to me.

"Why do both of you reply me that, It's kind of annoying already," I tell him while looking down, to look like I was sad.