Chapter 13- The Truth

Mark's POV

"Gosh, Mark, don't you get it? I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU!" She screamed at me and I just stood there, unable to do anything.

Is what I'm hearing right?

She panted for a while and when she looked at me, my very confused and puzzled me, she covered her mouth with one hand and started sobbing. Tears began to stream down her face and I just froze there, powerless to do anything.

"Wha- what..." I stuttered as I see her shaking her head, "You- you like m-me?" I incompetently said but I said it anyways. It was hard to believe, of course.

She looked at me, "Seriously, Mark?" She turned serious. She stood up and wiped the tears on her cheeks, "Yes, I do, Mark. I liked you since the first time we met! Remember when we talked about it last night? You know my reason why of asking you? Because I was jealous, ok? I was jealous that you are hitting on Lisa!" She deeply poked my chest and I stood there, frozen, still.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" I asked her and looked down. I didn't want to look at her, especially I'm hardly believing what is happening now.

"You think is easy for me to tell you? You think is easy for me to tell you that I like you when I think you and my cousin are dating?" She stated. I looked at her again and she was... angry just from her eyes.

"You are not sure about that." I stupidly said at her and she inhaled, roaming around the room where we at, holding her hair.

"That's exactly why I'm here, Mark," She pointed at me then she started walking to me, "That is why I'm here to know the truth. The truth that I have been thinking and asking! The truth I have been wanting to know!" Then tears started escaping her eyes, "I just want to know, Mark..." She sobbed.

I gulped and closed my eyes.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。And thought of something.

I walked in my room, with my roommate, Jake, lying on the bed, texting someone on his phone.

"Back late, aye?" He said, getting off his bed and walking at me. He smacked me at my back and I just nodded, "What's up? Williams?"

Tonight was the night where I knew about Alex. Alex's secret that he kept from me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I smacked away his hand which was on my back and started walking towards my desk.

"Grumpy much?" He said from behind me and I didn't bother to look at him. I heard him sigh then he jumped to his bed, texting on his phone again.

I shook my head and looked back at my desk. I placed my bag on the table then unzipped it. I took of all my books and notebooks to work on my home works and study for a test. Basically, everything that was in my bag was needed. So I took them all out. I took out each of my books, but there were too many. I twisted my bag upside down and dropped everything that was inside.

When it was empty, I noticed an envelope that was on top of all the books and the notebooks. I slowly got it and inspected it from the front and at the back. In front, it was just, plain, nothing else. I flipped it over at the back and her name was on it.

To Lisa

I read it then I was confused. I placed it beside all the books and the notebooks that was just piled on my desk. I sighed and started stacking them to make it more organized. When I finally separated them, stacked them organized, I glanced at the letter which was beside it.