Chapter 16- Valentine's Day Part 3: Games

The students watched the scene, looking very confounded. As far as I remember, Lisa hates attention. What I mean by hate is dislike it very much. I slapped my forehead then slid it to my hair to fix it. I'm in big trouble. Looking at the brighter side though, Lisa stopped. But she didn't face me. It made me remember one time when we were together.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Lisa and I were walking at the hallways, just chatting and laughing with each other. I loved seeing and hearing her laugh, it just completes my day.

"Hey nerd!" A female voice vociferated from behind with a tone of artsy, "I heard you got scolded by a teacher?" They laughed.

My fists clenched. I hate those girls whoever is talking ominously at her. We both turned around and I barely knew the girls, but that didn't matter.

"Oh my gosh, Quinn, look she has a little boyfriend!" A shorter girl than the middle one who I assume is Quinn squealed and laughed.

"You shut your dirty mouth, little jerks!" I screamed at them and they  pretended to be 'hurt'

"Why are you even here? Just go away please..." Lisa says beside me and I felt pity.

"What are you going to do huh? Let your bodyguard help you?" They laughed and honestly, their comebacks make no sense.

"Or are you just going to cry on the floor?" The quite taller than Quinn said imagining wiping the tears away.

"We actually would rather cry on the floor than see you little offal trash weeners." I said back to them.

"Ow!" They held their chests to pretend that their hurt.

"You ugly piece of wit!" Quinn yelled at me.

"Ugly? I'm sorry, I think you need glasses or maybe there is an invisible mirror in front of you." I laughed and Lisa giggled a bit.

"I hate you!" Quinn yelled and honestly I just smiled.

"I hate you too and I already know that. Are you that dumb to even know that I know that?" I rolled my eyes and they stomped their foots, "Don't come near her or the next thing I'll do is make you cry."

All of them glared at me and I smirked. They rolled their eyes then they turned around walking away.

"Thank you so much, Mark. I really mean it." Lisa hugged me and I hugged her back.

"We have to look out for each other." I said and winked at her.

"Like what friends do." She lifted her hand, balled for a first bump.

I gulped at what she said, and a little heartbroken, "Yeah." I fist bumped her hand.

She wrapped my neck with her arms, pulling me down since I was tall. We continued walking and chatting along the way.