Chapter 4

I followed him down the street when I heard someone call my name and I heard the horn of a car. I turned around and saw my dad coming after me. Oh no...

"Elliott!"  He turned around and saw the car coming after us.

"Tommy come here! Now! Run!"  I started to run towards him. When I got to him he put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug and I closed my eyes and listened closely. I heard the car door open then slam shut. This can't be good. Can't be good at all.

"Who the fuck are you!?"  I heard my dad angrily ask Elliott. I could feel the anger in Elliott and the fact that he wanted to freak out at our dad for not knowing who he is, but yet he said nothing. "Maybe you didn't hear me. I asked WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!"  I didn't like it when my dad yelled. I was scared yet, Elliott was somewhat calm. I grab onto his shirt. "Give me my son!"

"No."  Wait did he just say no? He actually said no to my dad. No one says no to him. "It's about time someone says no to you."

"No? No! What do you mean, no?!"

"I mean no. I will not give you Tommy back."

"Who do you think you are?"

"Oh I don't know...Dad"  Everything went quite. I heard another car door open and shut softly.

"Elliott?"  I heard my moms soft voice. I turned my head and looked up at Elliott then at my mom. She had tears in her eyes. I could see her smiling.

"Yes. It's me."  She started to walk over to us. But Elliott let me go and backed away.

"Elliott...?"  He looked down at the ground.

"No...I don't want to hurt you.."

"You won't sweetie. You can't hurt the people you love. Trust me honey."  She took another step and I moved out of the way. He didn't move this time. She reached up and put her hand up on his cheek, Elliott leaned into her touch. I felt like crying.  "You're so handsome, or beautiful... whatever makes you happy."  she laughed a bit, so did Elliott. She reached up and took his hair out of the bun he had it in. His long red curly hair fell down perfectly over his shoulders. "Wow...you really like your hair huh?"

"Yeah"  He chuckled. "It's nice huh? It takes a long time to get ready in the morning but it's worth it."  She looked at him then at me.

"You weren't lying about finding him."

"Actually he found me, but I wasn't lying, why would I?"  I could hear my dad start to walk over. I got nervous. I guess Elliott could feel it.

"What do you want?"  I could feel Elliott tense up. Everyone could. My mom put her hand on his shoulder.

"Elliott honey. Calm down."

"I will not calm down! That bastard is the reason why you haven't seen me all this time! He is the reason why I'm the way I am now!"  My dad walked over to my mom and took her hand in his.

"Come on honey, let's go."  He went to walk away but she wouldn't move.

"No. This is the first time in I don't know how many years I've seen OUR son!"  He got mad and pulled on her arm, hurting her. I heard a small growl-like sound and looked at Elliott. Oh no, this can't be good. My dad and mom looked at him.

"What did you just do?"  my dad asked. Elliott didn't say a single word. He just walked up to my dad and punched him in the face, breaking his nose. I went and moved my mom out of the way just in time so she wouldn't get knocked in the face with him. Elliott pushed him onto the snow covered ground.

This is not good...

This is not good at ALL...