Double Texting Has A Different Meaning

Brody POV

-------------

Madelyn won't leave me alone. I act nice to her over text, but I just can't get the words out in person.

*Phone goes off*

Yes, just what I've been waiting for all day!

Phone conversation (texting)

Bre: Hey babe! 😘

Brody: Hey☺️

Bre: How was your day? I hope it was better than yesterday. I hope that psychotic girl isn't trying to get with you again.

Brody: It was fine, I guess. She keeps flirting with me, but I brush it off so I'm not coming off as too mean.

Bre: That little bitch, or shall I say big bitch, I might need to talk to her sooner rather than later about keeping away from my man.

Brody: No, you don't need to do that babe, I got it under control.

Bre: Okay, if you say so, but if one more thing happens, I get to handle it.

Brody: Don't worry, she won't do any harm, I have to go, I have tons of homework. I'll text you later babe, I love you more than anyone else on this planet.

Bre: Ily2, bye babe😘😘

Whew, that was close. I hate lying to them both, but I like having two people who care about me, and they don't even go to the same school, so it's easier for me, and no one gets hurt.

Hopefully nothing happens that will jeopardize either of my relationships.

Madelyn's POV
------------------
Brody has been really distant lately, I don't know what to do. I have to get over it within the next thirty seconds, because I realized that it's 7:45?! Oh. Shit. I run up to my dresser and grab a pair of high waisted black shorts, black and white converse and a plain white crop top. I sprint to the bathroom to the mirror. I brush my eyelashes with mascara, smear Chapstick on my lips, and wipe off the remaining blush from yesterday onto my cheeks. As I am grabbing my school things, my keys, and continue running to my car, a vintage Volkswagen Beetle, I almost rip big chunks of my hair out trying to take my braids out from last night. I frantically start my car around 7:55. I have to make a 15 minute drive a 5 minute drive. This isn't going to end well.