2 hours

Madelyn's POV
------------------
I leave my last class of the day and head to my locker to get my math book, a notebook, a pencil, and a calculator to put in my mint green backpack. I grabbed my phone and texted Brody to meet me at my house at 4, it was currently 3:07. I shut my locker and go to my car.

I finally get home and kick off my converse at the door and go to my room, which is upstairs, the last door in the hallway on the left. I look in the mirror and touch up my makeup from this morning, and I fix my long brown hair before Brody gets here. No one is home, so hopefully we can watch a movie and take a nap.

Brody's POV
---------------
I shut my locker and head out to my black 4 door truck. I get a text from Madelyn to come over at 4. It's almost 3:30, and she's probably at home and making sure she looks good before I come over. I shoot Bre a text saying she could come over around 6:30. She says that that is fine and that she's excited. She is too cute sometimes. I might be in love. I smile at the thought of going to Bre's house, but I have to spend a couple hours with Madelyn first. I hope she isn't hoping to just watch a movie, I mean, a lot can happen in 2 and a half hours.

Madelyn's POV
------------------
A knock came from the door, and I knew instantly that it was Brody. I ran and opened the door to see Brody in his dark skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and black high top converse.
"Hey babe," he said with a cheesy smile.
"Hi," I said back, "What movie do you want to watch?"
"Doesn't matter to me, you can choose this time."
"Alright, um.. oh my gosh! I forgot about that one movie After The Ball!"
"Alright, let's do this!"

Brody's POV
---------------
Ugh, it's only 3:52, I just want to leave and go to Bre's house. I guess I can have some fun while I'm here.

Madelyn's POV
------------------
We were about 30 minutes into the movie, and I was lying on Brody's shoulder, while he had his arm around me. He was staring at me for a while before he took his arm away.
I spoke up,"Hey, why'd you do th-"
He slammed his lips against mine and pushed me down on the couch and pinned me under him. He moved to my neck and stayed there for a few seconds, then he sat his head up and just looked at me. He went back to my lips and I tried to move my hands, and that made him push down harder.
"Bro- dy- sto- op-"
"Brody, I'm serious"
"Stop"
"Brody!"
By then he had his hand up my shirt, and was still kissing my neck. I tried to fight it, but I loved it. I finally got my strength and flipped us over and I was on top of him. He sat up, and I ended up straddling him. We just kept kissing, and he was moving his hands lower until they rested under me. I heard keys jingling in the door and I jumped off of Brody and "continued watching" the movie. What happened next scared me to death.

"What were you guys doing?!"