Background

Here's a little bit of background:

It was late in the school year, and Madelyn didn't know how to handle the stress of 10th grade. Just 2 more months and I can get out of here. It was the school work and the dance team drama, and her very special boyfriend, Brody. Brody was very different from the other guys that Madelyn has previously been with. He didn't know how to keep up a conversation, he could never hang out, and he talked to other girls, but Madelyn didn't know that. Madelyn's mom always yelled at her for the littlest things, her dad is Satan himself, deceitful, lies all the time, cheats on all of his wives/girlfriends. Madelyn has one little sister named Macey. She was Madelyn's best friend, she was only a year younger than her. Madelyn has only a small group of friends, but they are very supportive in rough spots in her life. There was Olivia, who was also on the dance team with Madelyn. She is very dramatic, but lovable. Then there was Bridget. She was innocent and kind and she always had the best grades in school. Neither of Madelyns friends liked Brody that much, he would hurt Madelyn's feelings for no reason and Madelyn would cry and talk to her friends about it which made them not like him even more. Brody and Madelyn weren't on very good terms, they have been dating on and off for about a year, and to be honest, they aren't going to be together long. He makes her happy when he feels like it, but he also knows how to make her sad too. Now that you know a bit of a background story, let's start the real thing.