Dance Miserable

WARNING: SMUT AND EXPLICIT WORDS ALERT! Read at your own risk, you have been warned.

"The right side's in the wrong and what's left's just holding on...
Just dance like you're disappointed in the world..."

Patrick is now dancing with a hot chic, or should say hot slut?
He's already tipsy, but who the hell cares? He put his hands on the girl's  waist. And now her hands are staring to touch his crotcg. He smirked.

  "I think we should go somewhere, you know?"
The girl whispered and kissed the crook of his neck.

  "Yeah, I'm thinking about that."
He said. The girl lead him to the girl's bathroom.

She locked the door and immediately kissed him. He didn't waste a time. Patrick put the girl on top of the sink. His hands slipped inside the girl's dress. She'd fvcking wet. He fingered her, making her squirm.

  "Ah f-fuck."
She moaned.

He pumped his finger in and out. After her first orgasm came out, the girl went down and stripped his pants and suck his member. He groaned. This is so wrong, but it feels right. He cum inside her mouth and she swallowed it.

  "You like that huh?"
The girl smirked at him.

He now grab the condom on his pocket and put it on him. The girl sat down again on the tiled sink. And he went inside her, thrusting roughly. Moans and groans are dominating in that bathroom.

  "Allie."
He said on his last thrust. The girl suddenly pushed him away.

  "Who the fuck is Allie?!"
She said in an annoying tone.

She fixed her clothes and left him.
Patrick was like struck by ligthning. Oh fvck! I did it again. He thought.

  "Are you done now Trick?"
Joe, Andy, and Pete was standing on the door. He can see from their faces that they're mad.

******

  "What the fvck was that Patrick!"
Andy yelled at him. Joe and Pete tried to calm him down.

Andy didn't usually raised his voice to any one of them, unless he's mad. Very mad.

  "Why do you fvcking care Andy?!"
Patrick yelled back and stood up to face Andy.

  "Why I fvcking care?! Because you're my best friend Trick! You have a wife and a son! And now you're fvcking someone else?!"
Andy pushed him.

  "I know! I know! You don't have to remind me that!" Patrick said.

  "If you fvcking know, then why are you keep doing this?! You know Allie will be ruin if she finds out!"
Andy yelled again and grab the collar of his shirt. Patrick's eyebrows raised, make him suspicious.

  "Do you like Allie?!"
He asked Andy. Suddenly, Andy's fist swung and landed on his face.

  "Fvck you Patrick!"
Andy punched him. Patrick stood up to punch Andy back but Pete holds him.

  "Hey! Enough! You both fvcking drunk! Calm down for fvcking sake!"
Joe stood between them.

Andy removed Joe's hand from his shirt and went to his bunk.
Patrick kicked the sofa near him.

  "Andy's right Trick, you shouldn't done that. You have Allie and Declan."
Pete told him. He let out a sigh.

  "I don't know Pete, I'm confused."
He told him.

  "Confused? What do you mean confused?"
Pete asked him.

  "Don't you love Allie anymore?"
Joe said.