Birthday Party

August POV
We got to my mama house and everything was done and decorated, it looked dope. India and I walked inside the house looking at all the birthday signs and the Valentines Day decorations.

We walked in the kitchen just to see my mom making mac and cheese. "Mama your favorite family here. And it smells good as hell." She smiled and walked to us and gave us each a hug. "Look at my granddaughters."

India smiled, "hey mama, thank you for everything." I looked in the cabinet and grabbed a fork poking through the mac and cheese. My mom slapped my head, "boy this for the party."

I sucked my teeth and grabbed the twins, "let's go girls! We gonna put on y'all birthday outfits."

India POV
I watched August take the twins upstairs, he's too cute. I smiled and checked my phone, "you okay?" I looked up August mom and nodded, "yeah i'm okay. I just hope everything goes right for my babies."

Mama A nodded her head and smiled, "it is trust me. They got two great parent and a grandparent who's gonna make sure it goes great." I cheesed, "your right."

The doorbell ring and I went to get it. Savior and Paiton was at the door, "hey girls! Look at y'all looking all cute." Paiton smiled, "hi auntie!" I gave her a hug and kiss on her cheek.

"Hey boo!" I said hugging savior, "hey sis." We all walked to the kitchen, "it smells good in here Mama A." Savior hugged her, "hey S, how are you?" "I'm good and you?" Mama A nodded, "i'm good, hi paiton." Paiton waved.

"Where's the girls and August?" I pointed upstairs, "he's getting them dressed." "Okay, you talked to Sheritaa and them?" I nodded, "yeah they should be here in a few."

Savior nodded, "let's go, I want you to see the back," I said. She picked up Paiton and followed me.

My phone started to ring and Sissy flashed across the screen. "Oh it's Stina."

India- Bitch where are you?

Stina- I'm on my way now. We had to go pick up Royalty and the cake.

India- Okay okay. Thank you so much. I owe you one.

Stina- Girl shut up. I owe you one.

India- You sure do. Bye just get here.

I hung up the phone, "she's on her way!" August walked out with the twins, "my babies look so cute." I gave them a kiss. "Hi A'leeyah, Hi Aleyah." The girls smiled and waved.

August phone rang and he let go of the twins hand and looked at me. I nodded letting him know it was okay to answer. I picked up the twins and walked away.

August POV
I totally forgot Autumn had a doctors appointment today. I answered the phone and rubbed my face.

August- Wassup?

Autumn- You forgot about the appointment.

August- My daughters birthday is today and so is their party.

Autumn- Whatever.

She hung up the phone, I shook my head. I gotta stop by her place real quick. I walked in the house and tapped India, "I'll be back."

India turned around, "where you going August?" I sighed, "the twins present is ready to get picked up. I gotta go get it. I'll be back in a hour." India sighed, "whatever." I kissed her forehead.

I walked towards the door and went straight towards India's car.

India POV
It's been 4 hours since August been gone. It was now time to cut the cake, I kept pushing it off trying to wait for him to come, but it was getting late.