13- Boyfriends

~Ty~

"Do you want to sleep in my bed with me?" Sky asked me. It was pretty late, though I didn't know what time. We were just relaxing on the couch to pass the time. I smirked a little.

"You want me to sleep with you?" I asked him, laughing a little. Blushing, he huffed and rolled his eyes.

"You know what I mean Ty..." I just laughed, and hugged him to me.

"Yeah, I know. I was just kidding." I said jokingly. He smiled a little and shook his head. 

"Hey Ty?" He asked. My ears perked up, I listened to him.

"Hm?" I acknowledged.

"Do you purr? You know, being part cat and all?" I laughed a little.

"Do I purr?" I asked him. "What do you think?"

"Could I see?" He asked excitedly, completely ignoring my sarcasm. I rolled my eyes.

"If you can get me to, then yes." I told him. He thought for a moment, then grinned.

"Do you like having your ears scratched?" He asked. I gave him a confused but amused look before laughing.

"I wouldn't know, no one's ever done it before."

"Let's try it then," He said as I felt him put one of his hands behind one of my ears. It felt weird at first, but as he scratched them gently for a few seconds, I gasped quietly as I felt my eyes slowly close and I smiled as it started to relax me.

"Is it working?" He asked. 

I sighed softly as I cuddled into his chest and started purring, tail swishing happily. He seemed to notice and laughed a little.

"I guess it is," He said as I heard the smile in his voice.

"Nnhhh please don't stop," I purred lovingly as I moved my head more towards his hand.

"Okay," He complied gently. It felt nice being able to be content with everything.

~~~~~~

I eventually fell asleep while he was petting me. What can I say? Getting scratched behind the ears is pretty amazing, and so is being petted.

I heard someone calling my name and gently shake me. I woke up and yawned quietly while I looked up at Sky, who was smirking a little.

"Would you like to go to bed now?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and clutched onto his shirt.

"Want me to carry you up? Cause I will." I sighed a little before sitting up.

"I can walk," I muttered, which made him chuckle.

"If you say so," He said. He stood up from the couch, me following suit, and headed towards the stairs. We brushed our teeth before heading into his room. 

I quickly changed into sweats and a tank top, and waiting for Sky to finish.

As he was changing, I couldn't help but blush as I looked at his back. He looked to be in shape, which didn't help me as I wanted to just be against him again. I guess he could sense I was looking, and he turned around and smirked while laughing as my face went completely red.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He said, which made me laugh nervously. He walked over to me, and I sucked in a breath and closed my eyes as I noticed his abs.