Encounter

(Aphmau's POV)
"Come zoey!" I urged her to come shopping with me in Meteli. I put on a boys wig and a cape. "Let us go Aphmau."

We rode on horse back to Meteli, it was a law there that Phoenix drop citizens are banned in Meteli. Also my father told me never to go into Meteli, "you are the daughter of the Phoenix drop lord, Aphmau, they will kill you without a second thought"

We approached our destination, we tied our horses to trees in the surrounding forest outside Meteli. I walked casually past the village guards, into the big city Meteli.

There were different fruit here since the air has more humidity. While Zoey was distracted buying the organics, I took the opportunity to go deeper into the city.

I walked for 5 minutes when there was a crowd of people gathered in an area. I heard whispers "a Meteli guard might've found a Phoenix drop citizen" "poor him" "they belong in Phoenix drop not here"

I gasped as I saw the Meteli guard raise the sword above the mans head. I panicked, but then I ran out unsheathed my sword and raised it in front of my face to block the guards attack. The Meteli guard yelled to the other guards "GET HIM" (Aphmau is dressed like a boy so they call her a him).

I ran through the plaza and through the city. I stopped, there was a giant hole in the ground.
I looked behind me, I could see the guards but they were pretty far away. I was still pondering for ideas when a boy with blondish brownish hair came on a horse and told me to jump on his horse. I jumped on the horse and he rode it outside of the cities walls...