Trouble in the Air

I arrived at the outskirts of the forest, I tied blackbean there and ran into the thick forest. I put my hood down lower, I ran into Meteli with my sword unsheathed. There was a guard accusing a woman saying that her husband was the mysterious figure that saved the man from the guard last time I came here.

I ran quickly and stroke the guard with my blade. The guard stumbled over and then the other guards started chasing me.

I climbed but the walls of a building. I started running on the rooftops and the guards soon lost me. I breathed out, "whew" I muttered. I was spieing in some guards when they nicknamed me RavenHood. Which is convenient since I have a raven on the back of my cloak.

I smirked, "RavenHood the battler of the evils and the saver of innocents" I said to myself queitly. "Ha I liked it" I froze, there was someone there? I blushed lightly, I felt deeply embarrassed. I slowly turned around and saw the son of the the lord of Meteli, Laurance.

"Eep!" I squeaked out. I felt like my face was as red as a tomato. "Umm hello nice to see you again..." he said. "U-u-uh" I coughed out. What was wrong with me?! I can't fall in love with him! He is basically the future lord of Meteli.

I panicked and jumped down from the building roof. I does toward black bean, and I rode back to Phoenix drop.

Laurance POV
Oh it's him, from the other day. I was spieing on random events happening in the village in the roof tops when I heard a loud noise and hid behind a big lumpy thing on the roof. I heard him muttering "RavenHood the battler of evils and saves of innocents" 'RavenHood' said triumphally. "Ha I like it" I said confidently. "Eep!" I heard him squeak out. I tried to make a conversation with him but he ran away. I tried to grab his arm, but he had already disappeared.