Messages

I'm really sorry guys. I just got to reading all the messages.

Also...a couple things.

1. I seriously want to thank all of you for sending me messages. I read them all. Long story short...I'm crying so much haha. And it's not a bad cry. It's a good cry I promise. I love you all so much and seeing everyone caring and making sure I'm okay seriously made my heart swell. I gained so much respect and love for you guys. I honestly do not know what I would do without you all.

2. My surgery is set for May 17th. Very nervous. Very very nervous. Welp. I guess I'll have fun hitting people with my walker haha.

3. I'm down 1 friends. Wait...let me rephrase that. I'm down 1 fake ass, bratty, spoiled, self-absorbed, shitty attitude, friend. There. I feel much better. And people. If your parents notice something about one of your friends, listen to them. Parents can spot put a fake friend before you do. It only took my 6 years to realize that. And not everyone you lose is a loss. Remember that.

4. Yes. I'm still on my break. I apologize but things have been getting worse and I just can't write right now. My head isn't clear and I don't want my books to suffer because of that. You guys deserve the best books and me writing right now would make them awful and you guys don't deserve that. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up on me coming back, but right now I just can't. I'm trying to juggle school, my injury, my depression, and my anxiety and right now it's eating me alive. I just would like to focus on me and on me getting better.

I still love you all no matter what. You Faithful Shifters are my family ❤️❤️

Love always;

-MommaShifter