My Apology

I know I've been absent for quite awhile and I'm terribly sorry for that. I feel awful about it and it's okay if you guys hate me. I understand.

A lot of things have been going on and it's hard to handle everything.

My depression has gotten worse, my ptsd, and anxiety have been through the roof. Now I might have a problem with my heart. I don't know for sure, I'm going to the doctor today to get a heart holter monitor.

But to make it up to you guys, I will give you my personal insta name. A lot of you guys have been asking me and I thought this would be a good 'I'm sorry for being an asshole' gift.

But you guys have to promise me one thing. No Wattpad relayed anything. Wattpad is my personal escape where I can actually be myself without being judged. And I would like to keep it that way. Please. It's nothing about being embarrassed about my writing because I'm not at all. I LOVE writing for you guys. It's just that I can go to Wattpad and be myself and no one judges or hates (okay some people hate lol) me. And that's what I love. So please. No comments about Wattpad, no tagging about Wattpad, no anything about Wattpad.

And I'm being serious about this. I will delete the comments or if I have too, I will block some people. I don't want it to come that way. I will follow you guys back. You guys are free to like my pics, comment anything you want (NOT ABOUT WATTPAD). I would love that ❤

Let me know if you guys would like it!!

Love you always!

-MommaShifter