Chapter 7: Tris

I can't believe that jerk just went away and left me with these things! Well, what can I say, he's the bad guy so I gotta handle it for months.

I tried to carry my things and as I opened the door, a cute little girl showed up. I think she's about 6 years old.

"Hello there, I'm Tris" I said falling on my knees so we're on the same level.

"Hello, Twis. I'm Lily." She says then hugs me back. Gosh this girl is so sweet. Even the way she says my name, TWIS.

"Hi Lily. Nice dress!"

"Thanks! Wait, mom told Jared to show you your room but I'm sure he won't so, let's go!"

"Okay then," Even the little girl know how jerk his brother is.

We went upstairs and she led me to my room. It was simple but very appealing. the room is nude and neat. Just the way I like it.

"Thanks, Lily."

"Guess I'll leave you here, Twis. Bye! I'll play now." Then Lily went off downstairs to play.

I unpacked my things and place them in their rightful places. Then suddenly, I heard a loud noise. No wait, I think the sound came from someone playing drums. I left the room and looked where the sound was coming from.

I walked past 3 doors then reach the end of the house. The music gets louder and louder. As i tried to open the last door slightly, i peeked into it and saw him.

He's playing the drums. God, he's good. Let me change that, he's awesome! I never knew that Jared was into music. I scanned into the whole room and

Jesus, I've never seen anyone play as hot and and hard as that! I kept scanning through the room and saw his whole gang playing each instrument, including Travis.

Travis is the vocalist, i didn't know that he sings? Jake, another guy from his pack, plays the electric guitar, Luke, plays the bass James, plays another guitar and of course, Jared, the drummer and he also sings.

You know what's amazing? He just sang his part and goddammit he sing so well.

I was in ecstasy while watching these beautiful people then suddenly the music fade out, the door opened and that face appeared.

Jared...