Chapter 11: Tris

Allie and I entered the room and looked for a seat. We settled down and I decided to catch up on some readings. At my surprise, someone came into the room. I know this is weird but, I kept anticipating for him to come in. But one thing changed my mind.

Jared Kim just came in and is staring right at me. What? Forget daydreaming about this hot stuff Tris, now's the time to fight back.

"Hey, Jared! Stop checking me out will you? It creeps the hell out in me." I shout at him while I place my palm on my chest.

Everyone settled down and turned their faces at me, then at Jared's.

Shit. I thought everyone was gonna laugh it of but I was wrong.

Jared. Jared's just killed me with his eyes staring right at me. As if his eyes were stabbing mine.

But I wont stoop down, i took his challenge.

"Any problem?" I asked him. "You won't stop staring, do you? I thought you only liked sluts, aye?"

Jared didn't let out any word. He just did his signature smirk. That goddamned smirk and bit his lower lip.

A co-teacher butts in saying. "Hey, Guys. Classes are suspended. Teachers had an emergency meeting this morning and will take until the end of the day. Today's a free period, you're all free to go. Got it?"

Everyone answers, "Yes!"

Everyone in the room, then decided to go out, including Allie, who's with Travis now. Which leaves me alone with Jared.

He then, inches closer to me to the point i was caught up at the edge of the room's wall.

He leaned in closer saying, "Are you trying to play games with me, Tris?"

He says softly, but devilishly soft, while brushing off my fringe to my right ear, then cups my left cheek.

I waved off his hand saying, "Don't touch me."

"Aw. C'mon princess, I know you want me. Stop fighting it off. You'll just end up frustrated. Just like now." He leaned close enough that we can almost kiss, his nose tip is right at the tip of mine. Really, seriously, if we were in a different world, I would definitely kiss his soft, thin lips. Jesus, why does he have to do this.

Forgive me Lord, but If this damned thing won't break free, I'll kiss him and beat the hell out of his balls.

"Yes. I want you." I answered then I kissed him.

I kissed Jared Kim.

And Jared Kim just kissed me back.

Shit. Don't fall for this Tris. It's payback time.

Jared is now deepening the kiss then I kicked him in the gut which made him cringe in pain.

"That's for you Jerk!" and I left the room immediately.

God, am I having a death wish?